John Terry Found Guilty

Blackpool Jags

Not guilty in a court of law guilty in an FA hearing work that one out :thumbdown:

Work it out for yourself... it's been covered in the press why the FA had the ability to find him guilty but the court didn't.

A court of law must prove beyond all doubt, the FA can judge on probably doubt. The fact that the racist admitted it in court probably helped.

But i bet you knew that already. :happy2:

yeah - apart form the being a racist bit and the boning his mate's missus bit...

.......and parking in a disabled bay because he didn't see why his kids should get wet. Oh, and then there's the bit (so I'm told) where he went into a top posh restaurant with his missus (yes, his own missus on this occasion) and insisted on being served a cheeseburger, giving the unfortunate waiter no little grief in the process for trying to explain to the Right Hon. Mr T that, bizarrely enough, cheeseburgers hadn't found their way onto the haute cuisine menu of this particular establishment.

Yup, feckin twat top geezer.

Racist? Bet he has more Black friends than anyone on here. Also can everyone posting on here 100% say that they have never made a racist, homophobic, sexist or non pc comment in their life? I am the same as Steven H the footage i have seen, clearly shows the words I didn't call you a black ****. Terry is the captain of a team I am very fond of, he is a club legend, for that I like him, I don't know him, so can't judge him, he does come across as arrogant, but what Englishman doesn't to a Scotsman. Terry shagged his mates missus, for that he is a knob.

Racist? Bet he has more Black friends than anyone on here. Also can everyone posting on here 100% say that they have never made a racist, homophobic, sexist or non pc comment in their life? I am the same as Steven H the footage i have seen, clearly shows the words I didn't call you a black ****. Terry is the captain of a team I am very fond of, he is a club legend, for that I like him, I don't know him, so can't judge him, he does come across as arrogant, but what Englishman doesn't to a Scotsman. Terry shagged his mates missus, for that he is a knob.

ex missus, they had been split up for ages so fair game..............unless you are terry missus :innocent2:

Ace bloke

At a Heathrow airport hotel bar, the day after the 9/11 terror attacks, Terry and three other young Chelsea players hurled abuse, stripped naked and vomited as weeping American guests watched footage of the destruction.

The footballers had been on a five-hour drinking binge and the hotel manager described their behaviour as 'utterly vile'.

Terry and his colleagues were heavily fined and made to apologise. The then Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri said: 'They had no decency or respect.'

Not that Terry learned any lesson. In January 2002 he and three other young players were charged with assault after a drunken fight with nightclub doormen. Terry admitted throwing a punch but said it was in self defence. A jury cleared him.

That same year CCTV cameras caught him being thrown out of an Essex nightclub after urinating into a beer glass, which he then dropped on the floor.

Terry claimed once again that he had reformed. He would lead by example. And in 2006 the then England coach Steve McClaren appointed him national team captain with the ringing endorsement: 'I'm convinced he will prove to be one of the best captains England has ever had.'

Of course, McClaren proved to be one of the worst England managers. During his disastrously unsuccessful campaign to reach the Euro 2008 tournament Terry was back to his old ways, surrounded by his team-mates.

At a party held in a London club between vital qualifying games, the captain was reportedly so drunk that he, once again, urinated on the floor.

Despite being unable to play football because of a leg injury, he joined lapdancers on stage while another England player reportedly had sex with a guest in a store room.

On that occasion Terry apparently kept his hands to himself. A rare occasion, it would seem.

Since the age of 17 Terry has been the partner of beautician Toni Poole. In 2006 she gave birth to twins and the following summer they married at Blenheim Palace, honeymooning aboard Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's superyacht.

Terry has often strayed, typically in the sleaziest circumstances. Many of his conquests, plucked from West End nightclubs and lapdancing bars, have subsequently kissed and told.

In 2005, after a particularly embarrassing flurry of revelations, Terry announced: 'I really regret what I've done to Toni. I've misbehaved and slept with girls behind her back and that's not right.

'She knows about it all now and we're moving on. I'm not going to cheat on her ever again.'

Ho hum. Two months later he was having sex in his Bentley with a 17-year-old autograph hunter whom he'd bumped into in the street. It was probably the same car that he once famously parked in a disabled bay so that he did not have to walk too far to a restaurant for lunch.

That's John Terry - Father of the Year 2009

• 3 weeks later...