North Stand Sound Bounce-Back

TMJ

Eh, I don't think that the singing from the North stand is being played over the sound system at the ground. From where I sit in the JH, the sound comes from the old stand office wall, and not from the speaker system, behind me.

Could it be, that the delayed singing is traveling from the north stand and bouncing back from the office wall, as there are (aheem) not enough bodies in the ground to absorb the sound?

Eh, thanks for pointing it out, but if you listen to the direction of the sound-it comes to the JH from the wall of the office of the old stand, and not from the speaker system.

Has the club admitted to replaying the singing over the sound system? No

Eh, thanks for pointing it out, but if you listen to the direction of the sound-it comes to the JH from the wall of the office of the old stand, and not from the speaker system.

Has the club admitted to replaying the singing over the sound system? No

The sound is being played through the speakers in the JHS. Of that there is no doubt.

Could hear the tannoy in the Northy today. I think that suggests that the feed to the Jackie Husband has been stopped.

Really enjoying the atmosphere in the Northy.

What is the rough attendance in there on a Saturday? 300?

Edited by jagfox

Was talking to a lad who sits bang in the middle of the JHS. He never heard the piped sound at any point this season... And yesterday thought the sound coming from the north stand was the loudest it's been.

I'd agree with that. The Kenny Arthur's gloves are shite and Jimmy Savilles yer da chants were quite funny too.