Home Record This Season

Lindau

Noticed that we have the best home record of any team in our division this season but have an average away record, OK maybe slightly above average.

Dunfermline have an average home record but an excellent away record. Morton seem to be above average home and away.

If that keeps up then our game with Dunfermline is going to be a bit like the immovable object meeting the irresistable force. Which will give?

Mind you that makes our away win against them look like a good one.

My own feeling (and that's all it is) is that Morton won't last the pace and Dunfermline will be the team we have to beat over the whole season.

Edited by Mr Bunny

I don't know why, and I've thought this prior to Saturday's trouncing, but I think we are going to hammer Dunfermline. I'm also confident of beating Morton quite comfortably at home too.

My own feeling (and that's all it is) is that Morton won't last the pace and Dunfermline will be the team we have to beat over the whole season.

Yep, agree with that. Will be interesting to see how Morton bounce back from throwing away a two-goal lead in ten minutes. Perhaps if they come back from it resoundingly though, it may well be a three-horse race after all.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why, and I've thought this prior to Saturday's trouncing, but I think we are going to hammer Dunfermline. I'm also confident of beating Morton quite comfortably at home too.

Yep, agree with that. Will be interesting to see how Morton bounce back from throwing away a two-goal lead in ten minutes. Perhaps if they come back from it resoundingly though, it may well be a three-horse race after all.

I reckon that Raith Rovers might do us a favour against Dunfermline next week. Hope so, anyway.