Hamilton Academical V Partick Thistle.

jagfox

That was exactly like the cup game earlier in the season. We dominated and somehow managed to lose the game, it was infuriating at times. It's always the same through at that dump.

I think in games like this we miss Craig. We need to win these types of matches away from home if we want to remain in the hunt at the top. We can't keep depending on our home form. If we don't win away at the likes of Dumbarton and Airdrie then I'll start to worry. We need to get some consistency back in the team and maybe look to change our shape against teams who sit in against us. We seem to be too predictable for them.

The fact that our fans were ripped off at the turnstiles has made me even more pissed off.

We're still top of the league and I assume we still will be this evening and that's the most important thing.

why were we charged £18 to get in last night,when ptfc web

site said adult price was £16,was it a last minute decision,

from accies to make more money because they new there would

be a big jags support,if so jags fans ripped off again.how

many times?!!!

I was charged 18, then went back to say I thought it was 16, and was refunded the £2.

This also happened to my dad who went into ground about 10 mins before me, I think something dodgy sounds like it may have been going on.

That was god awful. All jags second half but more hopeful efforts than anything. For accies Stevie may had an ok game. I think scully must know now that if that basket case of a keeper gets a game before him then its time to leave. Can't go past the half way line with kick outs and at crosses was a joke, goal was a absolute shocker.

Oh and would love to know what jackie said to get sent off, whilst the fat hamster Reid dictated the whole game to the ref.

Jackie should have reverted to 4-4-2 moving O'Donnell back to right back taking balatoni out and putting bannigan in.

Never mind. think jackies gripe was with the ref giving us the foul for the barge on paton then changing his mind the ref was a tool constantly stopping the game and talking to the players like a schoolteacher he even blew for a foul with three blasts resulting in players and fans thinking it was half time he had to call the players back complete tool

Sounds like you've been done. Did anyone else pay £18?

F***, I must be losing it. Turned up 5-mins into 1st half and pretty sure we were charged £16.00. TBH, I was in such a hurry to buy a pie I just stuffed the change in my pocket and headed towards the catering stall. I also noted that £16 was mentioned on the website with very little in the way of concessions.

Size of Jags travelling support was impressive. On the other hand, the Hamilton support and their baby "crew" were a joke. Mexican stand off at half-time was a bit of a cringe. I seriously don't know why some of our guys (mob would be inaccurate) even bothered going down to taunt them. serious waste of time and energy.

I thought the pitch would have suited our style of play, but was wrong. What a difference a week can make in football. Paton's ordering off was avoidable but ref's need to also clamp down on the play acting. You'd have thought the Hamilton player (can't recall his name) had taken a real sore one. Refs should punish behaviour of this type. But over all, we did enough to take something from the game.

All that and I've not even mentioned the new keeper flapping at corners.