Erskine Targeted

Dark Passenger

Far from ideal if we lost Erskine or any player in January. The only thing in our favour this season is we don't rely nearly so much on one or two players. Last season if we had lost Cairney and Doolan in January we would really have struggled. in other recent seasons we've relied heavily on the likes of Rowson, Buchanan & Harkins. As we already seen we've done without a number of players and more than coped. Still would be a real loss if Erskine moved on.

When valuing Erskine I hope the Club take into account the bums on seat factor as I'm sure his presence drags more than a few less committed fans along.

When valuing Erskine I hope the Club take into account the bums on seat factor as I'm sure his presence drags more than a few less committed fans along.

I take the point your making, but I don't think Erskine's place in the team (or not) really convinces people to come to Firhill rather than, say, Ikea. I certainly think he's ONE of the reasons why people are coming back to watch Thistle.

I've never really decided whether or not to attend a Thistle match based on a player........except perhaps Darren Brady (and I don't mean in a good way)