Barca Away Top 2013-14

marco77

I saw this top in the crowd in last seasons Champions League game at Chelsea against Barca and was searching the internet trying to find it yet it somehow did not seem to exist?

Is this just a rumour or is it confirmed to be the new away top?

edit: Because if it is and our apparent new Joma strip is poor I would heavily consider buying this.

Edited by shut up mimsy

article-0-168D03F3000005DC-19_468x286.jpg

I was at the Barca v Chelsea game and was speaking to a few folk - the red & yellow one was available as a 'fake' (good quality) to support Catalonia's drive towards independence. My pal had one, but couldn't see any for sale that day.

This new one is a CRACKER!! I go to a few Barca games each year and to have both 'my teams' in red n yella AND playing great football is just amazing!

• Like 1

GPT, u cld make a bit of money here,think of all the orders to bring them back u are going to recieve!! Me first pls!

Haha - I think this new one will be a favourite of mine! I sent my pal a Thistle top - loves the colours! He looks out for our results now. Hopefully get him to Firhill this season!

Strip is a copy of the Catalan National team obviiuosly playing the Catalan Nationalist Card which i thought had died out when Laporta left.

Interesting tha a team so in touch with its Catalan roots pulled out of the Catalan Cup during the Summer because they were offered a lucrative pre Season Tour elsewhere.

Like the new Sponser - what happened Unicef