Good Score For Us

thornwoodjag

Anyone else think the financial issues mean that the Pars players have chucked it? Talking to a Pars fan in work during the week he was of the opinion tat the Cup was the focus, the only way they could make any money this year. With that gone, they really have to hope us and/or Morton drop points to give them any opportunity. In my opinion? Staying down.

I fear the worst for the pars. The players never got their full wages again, just a matter of time before they succum to the bank I'm afraid. Not good to see them dropping to Div 3 like Sevco if they go tits up as they have a decent crowd. will give Sevco a run for their money if it happens however.

its us or Morton for the league, livvy are the new outsiders.

hopefully this is the start of the Morton bad spell that's long overdue. They need to bring this form back to league business. BTW watched Raith on TV, dont fancy our chances on that pictch. Need a change in style for next week.

Welsh said on twitter the Raith pitch is being re-laid tomorrow. thank feck for that.