Dunfy In Disarray

Chicofan

I know the SFL are a bunch of F~~~~s but really !!! I went thru' to watch the 1st game of the season at EEP ( next door to the graveyard !!!!!) and enjoyed watching a fired up thistle side win 1-0 (shudve been 2 but Erskie missed a sitter !!) , I wont be there today , not becoz I cant make it but becoz I'm stuffed if i'm going to contribute another penny to a club who cant pay their employees , point of principle here lads !!!

Ironical maybe but the level of Jags support today is likely to be a principal factor in determining whether the players/staff get the rest of their wages.

If Dunfermline go out of business, I take it that all points gained against them are taken off all other teams. I know that we have won both games in the league. Morton have won 2 and drawn 1. That would make the points difference 4 with 1 game in hand.

That's highly unlikely. Dunfermline, like Rangers, would go into administration and receive a standard points deduction. Rangers played all their games and were liquidated after the season ended. Very few clubs are liquidated, e.g. Aldershot Town and Maidstone United. Portsmouth have been administration for over a year.