Ramsdens Cup Final Ticket Exchange

Airdrie Jag

Apologies for starting a new thread but hopefully this can keep any sales or pleading to one thread. If you are selling any tickets, or looking for any, please post here. Also, if you get sorted, please remove or edit your post. And please keep posts to a minimum, ie only relevant posts. I've seen this work on another forum. Admin can you please keep this at the top of the forum.

I'll start the begging. My mate has a ticket but his wife doesn't and is looking to go so I'm looking for two together. So if he gets two together he will have a spare. Can you help? If so send me a private message.

Cheers

Alan

28/03 TICKETS ALL SORTED

Edited by Airdrie Jag

Hi folks, I have two hospitality places for the cup final. Two friends have just pulled out due to work! I know a few folk did not get a ticket so thought I would post it up to give them a chance to go! The cost is £55 each and all info is below! Please email me on - [email protected] if you would like to go! Thanks Charlie.

Aitken Suite

• Champagne Reception
  • 2 course meal of soup then steak pie, roast pots, (Vegetarian equivalent available on request)
  • Tea and coffee
  • Cup Final Ticket
  • Cup Final Programme
  • Coach transport to Almondvale Stadium and back to Firhill

Cost £55 per person

SOLD

Edited by chickirk

Can someone, please help a Swedish Particksuporter to get a ticket to the cupfinal?

I will fly to Edinburgh this friday, and are staying over the weekend! I asked Partick Thistle for help, but I had to get a ticket via phone, and was left without! Maybe someone's got a spare one, and could meet me up in Livingstone so I could get the ticket and give you the money?

Cause I think it's to late, to send it toSweden! If someone could help me, I will gladly give you my cellphonenr! I will try outside the arena, otherwise!

Can someone, please help a Swedish Particksuporter to get a ticket to the cupfinal?

I will fly to Edinburgh this friday, and are staying over the weekend! I asked Partick Thistle for help, but I had to get a ticket via phone, and was left without! Maybe someone's got a spare one, and could meet me up in Livingstone so I could get the ticket and give you the money?

Cause I think it's to late, to send it toSweden! If someone could help me, I will gladly give you my cellphonenr! I will try outside the arena, otherwise!

Hope someone can help this guy out because:

(1) he is a hero. Sweden to Livvy? That's awesome. I thought I was the baws for cycling to Methil, but that is just immense

(2) he used the word "arena" to describe Almondvale

After failing to get to Firhill before the tickets were sold out, a Forum Member came to my rescue and has passed on two tickets. My pal now has a family commitment for Sunday and can't go so I now have a spare ticket. It's East Stand Row A - ideal for the Pitch Invasion!

PM me if you are looking for a ticket

After failing to get to Firhill before the tickets were sold out, a Forum Member came to my rescue and has passed on two tickets. My pal now has a family commitment for Sunday and can't go so I now have a spare ticket. It's East Stand Row A - ideal for the Pitch Invasion!

PM me if you are looking for a ticket

Hope the wee sweedish fan gets it! Long way to go and not see the game!

One full hospitality ticket for sale. Champagne, Indian buffet in the Alan Rough suite. Match programme, Luxury coach travel half time refreshments and good seat.

Due to work commitments i'm gutted to say i wont be able to go. If anyone wants this ticket i'll let it go for£50. That's half the price paid

Edited by jigjag