The 16Th

jagielka

if (when) we win the next 3 games, and the webfooters win there next game after we thump them on the 10th we can win the title at home in front of the fans on the 16th. how good would that be. come on the jags.

Bit hopefull but I agree.

Will take a tad longer to confirm. I hope Dunfy at home on the 27th will be flag day. Have thought that since fixture's were announced.

I'm holding off booking tickets to go away on 4th May to Malaga cos of this darned title race! even if we win it before Dumbarton I still want to be there for the party!

When i booked my holiday in June last year i didn't in my wildest dreams expect to be in this position this season!!

I'm missing the Pars game due to a stag where flights were booked in July!

If that game is crucial I'll be in bits for 90 minutes, I've discovered this season that following online with ptfc text updates & twitter etc is actually much worse than the old teletext where you just had to hope.

1st line:

Well we hate those teams in the emerald green

how did you end up a thistle fan with your hatred of celtic, given the strong links betwen the clubs over so many years. rangers fans went to clyde (or pollok) when they could not get to an away game. thistle got all the celtic fans in the area for that same reason. so whats your story and jagtastic.

how did you end up a thistle fan with your hatred of celtic, given the strong links betwen the clubs over so many years. rangers fans went to clyde (or pollok) when they could not get to an away game. thistle got all the celtic fans in the area for that same reason. so whats your story and jagtastic.

Been reading the forum for a long time, but never posted. Shame my first post has to be to reveal my embarrassment at reading this utter catpiss. Epic facepalm.

If you think I have a special hatred of the mob from Porkheid, you are mistaken. My hatred of the other half of the filth is every bit as strong. Maybe you haven't seen the posts that have seen me rebuked by admin because of my descriptions and attacks on hunnery. But then maybe you are especially sensitive and protective of the t i m s for some reason?

Hmm. Looks increasingly like I might be right.....

Edited by Jaggernaut