Name And Shame

TASHBOY

Truthfully didn't see anyone leave around where we were & we were sat in back row so would've seen folk getting up.

I think starting from the QP & Raith games earlier in season & cup final just last week the supporters (& this group of players) do believe that they'll get & take that chance when it comes their way.

Even when they equalised there was no celebrating. Doolan got ball from their net & dropped on the centre spot whilst O'Donnell berating the ref that they were time wasting (still).

We're Partick Thistle, we score when we want.

didn't see anyone leaving early either, although I left at 3-0 in the Gretna game, got to Torrance on the way home and stuck the radio on thinking what did it end up and coulsn't believe it, didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I also left at 4-0 in the qots game that finished 4-3!

Being totally frank I was dying to avail myself of the conveniences and was swithering about going and just when I decided to go Ballatoni scored. Well, particularly after hearing about the Hibs game there was no way I was leaving and the rest is history. For those of you of a sensitive disposition I did finally make the gents, then couldn't go!