Please Stay Off The Pitch Today

gerrybritton9

at the Ramsdens cup final, i sat next to a bloke who kept going to the toilet, going for a pie and generally wandering about. He must have only watched about 30 minutes of the entire match.

After the Doolan goal, I saw him on the pitch.

Who am I to say who is "better" fan than another, but getting on the pitch will affect our future.

I was on the pitch at Firhill in 1992 against Forfar but will not go on today because the club have told me not to.

Lets be the best and behave well.

"You really must believe us, you really must believe us, you really must believe us........ we're staying off the pitch!"

Some people think they can do whatever they want.

people CAN do what they want - but not if it affects others. This will damage me and my club.

Please stay off the pitch and encourage others to do so.

They would LOVE a reason to fine us or take points off us.

..............or not promote us!!

They would LOVE a reason to fine us or take points off us.

..............or not promote us!!

That is absolute rubbish. No-one is sitting waiting to trip us up.

We've been asked not to enter the pitch area, if we do and then get punished it's our own fault not some agenda by the authorities.

This whole thing is a crock of :censor:

Is anybody going to fine Cardiff City for the other night.

Football's an emotional game and I can totally understand why people will sometimes celebrate on the pitch. The authorities are slowly trying to strangle any fun out of the game to the point where it will be frowned upon to stand up and applaud when the team scores.

It's a tradition at Motherwell that the fans invade the pitch at the last home game and I've never heard of them being in trouble for that.

I'll stay off the pitch but I cont be on here condemming others who do.

• Like 2

That is absolute rubbish. No-one is sitting waiting to trip us up.

We've been asked not to enter the pitch area, if we do and then get punished it's our own fault not some agenda by the authorities.

I'm not talking about a political agenda of that "people are out to get us" I'm just saying that 2 incursions onto the pitch in less than a month would be bad news for our club.

if it were higher profile clubs, there would be calls for sanctions against the club etc... if thistle were NOT sanctioned, larger clubs would say that was inconsistent.

i dont support the old firm and i dont believe in "aye whits your agenda....." type stuff.

All I'm saying is - keep off the pitch at Falkirk. We are their guests

I may feel differently when we're at home next week

I thought that was a total nonsense today. Once the Falkirk players had gone off there was no reason to not let fans onto the pitch never mind making threats so they'd go and sit down like good little boys and girls befor letting the Thistle players back out. If anything this was counterproductive in terms of health and safety as anyone could see that people were just all going to surge forward again as soon as the team reappeared. I'm not sure why they were worried, it's not like they were going to give the Thistle players a kicking and they couldn't have made that pitch much worse if they'd went on with spades. Jobsworths ruining peoples fun, that's all that was. Good on the everyone for not reacting though and having a laugh with it. The chant of "You're going to do f*c k all" was priceless.

• Like 1

Any news on the Qos fans who took their "taps aff" and ran on the pitch at the end of the cup final?

Any punishments?

The police didn't even seem to notice and the poor stewards were getting thrown around.

Would be interesting to know if the police take action against anyone who went on to the pitch.