End Of Season Ball

Great night last night. The place was packed, the silent auction had some good prizes and the raffle had a few things that went for significant money. I reckon we've raised more than the £35k last year, albeit it'll depend on costs.

Can't believe I got our goal in the 2-1 loss at Cappielow wrong in "hit or miss" and then sat back at the table and got every other one right...

Personal highlight was getting to lift the SFL1 trophy and give it a wee kiss...

Great night, drank far too much but pretty sure I didn't start to show how drunk I was until after I'd left (suppose I'll find out on Monday...)

I don't want any riff raff getting in the way of my corporate freebie...

On a serious note the event is expensive and black tie, and the impression I got was the majority of people there were business connections rather than actual Thistle fans. It casts the net wider for fundraising - the fans give enough during the year and this allows funds to be raised from different sources. It was a good night, I drank far too much, the club will have raised a lot of money for youth development.

That said, I don't see any reason why there can't be another such event aimed at fans. However for what this was I think it was very successful.