Jags Shirt On Ebay.

Jaggernaut

How I hated that insipid yellow top with black shorts. It still gives me nightmares thinking of Benny Rooney and Mike Jackson's bunch of no-users such as McKenzie, Hutchison, McLaren, Tommy O'Hara, Cochrane, et al. One of the worst Thistle teams in living memory.

I love Mortons Rolls though.

• Like 2

Have a look at this boys and girls, I know there are some who don't think ebay stuff should be posted, however this is a buy it now. Claims it is match worn, but with no number !!! perhaps it was worn by a member of the public attending a match, who knows.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151046319653&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

The hell is a 'blood shirt'? And why doesn't it have a sponsor if it's match worn? If only I was rich. And a medium.

If only we could wear that exact shirt next season - no printed sponsor 'n' everything.

Total guess, but would 'blood shirt' be the spare kept in case a player had blood on their shirt from nose bleed or whatever and had to change shirt? Would explain why there would be no name on it but not why there'd be no sponsor?