Rangers Confirm No Links Between Craig Whyte And Charles Green

stillresigned

Aye well, that's alright then. You've got to laugh at Sevco, as apart from the Muppet's who follow them they're credibility is zilch. Just brought a smile to my face, that they're internal investigation should be treated as an authoritative source. Well seen its close season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22714334

Two answers

1) You might care that a club that cheated, damaged football in this country and stole your money (taxes) is still getting special treatment from the football authorities and Scottish media. Said media obviously cares since Sevco are unavoidable unless you don't look any Scottish newspapers or other Scottish media outlets.

2) This thread's title made it very clear what it was about so you didn't have to look at it. Since you did I suppose you bother to read all the rubbish in the Scottish newspapers and all the other rubbish on TV/Radio?

Forgot to add IMO the so called investigation was always going to report this so hardly really newsworthy unless a journalist (do we have these?)actually points this out.

A more important story I think is Murray being ousted and Smith becoming chairman.

Edited by Mr Bunny
  • Like 2

In other arse-cheek, tangentially Thistle-related news, Bertie Auld thinks Lennon would be going to 'a lesser club' if he left Celtic ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22719944

I just want Lennon to leave to see McNamara squirm desperately for the job.

Also - "If Celtic had a 100,000-seater stadium, they'd have 90,000 season tickets ..."

RLY?

So, Celtic were selling out Parkhead every single game last season? Not sure if serious ...

In other arse-cheek, tangentially Thistle-related news, Bertie Auld thinks Lennon would be going to 'a lesser club' if he left Celtic ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22719944

I just want Lennon to leave to see McNamara squirm desperately for the job.

Also - "If Celtic had a 100,000-seater stadium, they'd have 90,000 season tickets ..."

RLY?

So, Celtic were selling out Parkhead every single game last season? Not sure if serious ...

Dementia

Are you a secret fan of that horrible club, why would i want to contribute and talk about em who cares?

Mon the Jags SPL :fan:

Yes I am a secret supporter of whichever club you are talking about, I just post on here to wind up you and disrupt your superb insights.

Past your bedtime methinks.

Thanks for contributing!

Yes I am a secret supporter of whichever club you are talking about, I just post on here to wind up you and disrupt your superb insights.

Past your bedtime methinks.

Thanks for contributing!

De nada :thumbsup2:

Two answers

1) You might care that a club that cheated, damaged football in this country and stole your money (taxes) is still getting special treatment from the football authorities and Scottish media. Said media obviously cares since Sevco are unavoidable unless you don't look any Scottish newspapers or other Scottish media outlets.

2) This thread's title made it very clear what it was about so you didn't have to look at it. Since you did I suppose you bother to read all the rubbish in the Scottish newspapers and all the other rubbish on TV/Radio?

Forgot to add IMO the so called investigation was always going to report this so hardly really newsworthy unless a journalist (do we have these?)actually points this out.

A more important story I think is Murray being ousted and Smith becoming chairman.

I thought they were found not guilty twice on the tax thing? Do you really think Thistle or any other club lied about attendances in the 50's 60's 70's 80's therefor also cheated the tax man?

If i could i would cheat the B***ards as well

Do you really think Thistle or any other club lied about attendances in the 50's 60's 70's 80's therefor also cheated the tax man?

It was a different world back then and the amounts of money were tiny in comparison with what the h u ns have been stealing off Her Majesty's loyal subjects of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Edited by crazy davie

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Are you a secret fan of that horrible club, why would i want to contribute and talk about em who cares?

Mon the Jags SPL :fan:

Classic.

I thought they were found not guilty twice on the tax thing? Do you really think Thistle or any other club lied about attendances in the 50's 60's 70's 80's therefor also cheated the tax man?

If i could i would cheat the B***ards as well

You sound like a Sevco fan (in the sense you seem to believe any shoite turned out by the media about oldco/newco and never bother to think for yourself) ....

Oldco accepted they were guilty in the wee tax case. Not to mention the VAT and other stuff not paid by them under Whyte. The big tax case they were found to be liable in 5 cases ... these were the cases that side letters were found. The dissenting judge in the case made a big point that these, the only side letters found were found 'unexpectedly' (i.e. in the police raid on Ibrox over another case) and that one would expect that a business would have a certain regular way of doing things, i.e. paying their employees and would depart from that much. Basically suggesting they shredded as much evidence as possible - comment was also made on the way Oldco delayed and obstructed the obtaining of evidence over a long period. Oh, and HMRC have appealed so we'll see what else comes out.

And it really annoys me every time a Jags fan comes out with this "we lie about our gates" nonsense. It comes round every so often and all it shows is that some guys don't get a proper view of the crowd and are crap at counting. There's never been any evidence for it except these kinds of posts. We may have had directors who were poor at the job and mismanaged us into a bad debt but there's no evidence we deliberately did anything dishonest as a club. Rangers as were spent money that wasn't theirs (tax avoidance and dodgy deals with crooks like Masterton and others of his ilk) for over a decade.

You sound like a Sevco fan (in the sense you seem to believe any shoite turned out by the media about oldco/newco and never bother to think for yourself) ....

Oldco accepted they were guilty in the wee tax case. Not to mention the VAT and other stuff not paid by them under Whyte. The big tax case they were found to be liable in 5 cases ... these were the cases that side letters were found. The dissenting judge in the case made a big point that these, the only side letters found were found 'unexpectedly' (i.e. in the police raid on Ibrox over another case) and that one would expect that a business would have a certain regular way of doing things, i.e. paying their employees and would depart from that much. Basically suggesting they shredded as much evidence as possible - comment was also made on the way Oldco delayed and obstructed the obtaining of evidence over a long period. Oh, and HMRC have appealed so we'll see what else comes out.

And it really annoys me every time a Jags fan comes out with this "we lie about our gates" nonsense. It comes round every so often and all it shows is that some guys don't get a proper view of the crowd and are crap at counting. There's never been any evidence for it except these kinds of posts. We may have had directors who were poor at the job and mismanaged us into a bad debt but there's no evidence we deliberately did anything dishonest as a club. Rangers as were spent money that wasn't theirs (tax avoidance and dodgy deals with crooks like Masterton and others of his ilk) for over a decade.

Is it just me or do folk just obsess a bit too much :D