Bannigan

GrantB

• Members

I'm pretty sure Sincy signed an extension last the season he came to us to extend to 3 years at the time. I guess he'd be offered another extension though as I'd imagine he'd have been one of the lesser paid players at the club. Would like to see Lawless and Welsh extended as well, however, as they both came from SPL sides, I'd imagine they'd be on slightly better wages anyway and may be prepared to stick with that till next year.

Great news but at the same time im always sceptical about players contracts these days.

Bannigans contract will no doubt have a relegation release clause and a release clause of something crap like 50k

We'd get that - or more - in development fees even if he was a free agent. How much we get will depend on how near the end of his contract he is but if he went next January, assuming his form held up and he got another couple of call ups to U-21s then I think we'd get at least £100K no problem. You have to realise that kind of fee is chicken feed to a lot of English clubs - even some 1st divsion (really 3rd division) clubs. I'd expect if he continues to improve SB would interest some Championship clubs.

We'd get that - or more - in development fees even if he was a free agent. How much we get will depend on how near the end of his contract he is but if he went next January, assuming his form held up and he got another couple of call ups to U-21s then I think we'd get at least £100K no problem. You have to realise that kind of fee is chicken feed to a lot of English clubs - even some 1st divsion (really 3rd division) clubs. I'd expect if he continues to improve SB would interest some Championship clubs.

If Bannigan left us, say next summer, with at a year left on his contract, he would smash the current record fee paid to Thistle.

Won't happen though.

Come 2018, when we have successfully defended the Champions League trophy, we could maybe cash in on him then though.

• Like 1

If Bannigan left us, say next summer, with at a year left on his contract, he would smash the current record fee paid to Thistle.

Won't happen though.

Come 2018, when we have successfully defended the Champions League trophy, we could maybe cash in on him then though.

Im expecting us to be dending it in 2016!