Young Jags Fan Died?

Ozieptfc

While not a close friend, he was a friend nonetheless and I spoke with him often. A genuinely good lad who I and many others will miss a great deal. He was a St. Mirren fan, not that it matters though. I'd rather people showed a bit of respect for him and those that knew him rarher than using this as forum gossip.

My Post was not meant as a Gossip Page MWM and if it's contents have upset you then I sincerely apologise. My post was meant to have an impact regarding the behaviour or our younger population and the dire consequences they get themselves into by trying drugs and alcohol but especially drugs as they seem to be real easy to get a hold of nowadays. This lad by all accounts was a decent young man and his life is now gone from his family and friends by the needless use of drugs .It shouldn't be happening.

While not a close friend, he was a friend nonetheless and I spoke with him often. A genuinely good lad who I and many others will miss a great deal. He was a St. Mirren fan, not that it matters though. I'd rather people showed a bit of respect for him and those that knew him rarher than using this as forum gossip.

Sincerest condolences on the loss of your friend.

My Post was not meant as a Gossip Page MWM and if it's contents have upset you then I sincerely apologise. My post was meant to have an impact regarding the behaviour or our younger population and the dire consequences they get themselves into by trying drugs and alcohol but especially drugs as they seem to be real easy to get a hold of nowadays. This lad by all accounts was a decent young man and his life is now gone from his family and friends by the needless use of drugs .It shouldn't be happening.

The immediate aftermath of someone's death is really not the time for someone to be getting on their high horse about drug misuse.

• Like 2