Season Tickets

ptfc.no.1

With you on that CH, me, I'm on tenterhooks, will they be able to issue them in time for Friday the 2nd ? the future is so uncertain, and I'm so anxious, it would be so reassuring if the the club were able to confirm a date when they will be available/distributed.

The nearer it gets, the bigger a Jackie Brambles I can imagine the opening night being - hopefully though, it'll be all right on the night!

The nearer it gets, the bigger a Jackie Brambles I can imagine the opening night being - hopefully though, it'll be all right on the night!

To be honest the club should now be saying something either positive or negative regarding the season tickets

as to when they will be available on the web site about nowish in my opinion.

To be honest the club should now be saying something either positive or negative regarding the season tickets

as to when they will be available on the web site about nowish in my opinion.

Okay fair play to the club we are now getting vouchers for the first home game by post although I don't really

understand why showing our Season Ticket would not achieve the same end,it would seem to me that perhaps

we don't have the tickets ready either.

http://ptfc.co.uk/ne..._ticket_holders

so we're not going to use the new electronic STs for the arabs game because it's on TV but we're going to do it for the Hearts game... which is on TV.

:frantic: <---- I have no idea what this smiley means but I think it's pretty much my reaction.

That's another set of vouchers, hope someone in the office enjoys licking stamps.

Edited by Ancipital

http://ptfc.co.uk/ne..._ticket_holders

so we're not going to use the new electronic STs for the arabs game because it's on TV but we're going to do it for the Hearts game... which is on TV.

:frantic: <---- I have no idea what this smiley means but I think it's pretty much my reaction.

That's another set of vouchers, hope someone in the office enjoys licking stamps.

They have a franking machine :)

But yeah dont really trust that the voucher shall arrive.

In other words the new system doesn't work yet, the Royal mails gonna be making a small fortune of us over the next few weeks, vouchers for limassol, DUfC and I'd imagine hearts say 2000 season ticket holders multiply by 3 vouchers by £1 each there's another £6k gone

It's normal business practice when employing contactors, where it is known there is a definite 'must be completed and fully working by' date, that a penalty clause is inserted in the contract, for late completion.

I am sure the club was wise enough and had foresaw the potential financial implications to the club if the card system was not installed, fully tested and ready for a date a couple of weeks prior to seasons start, to allow time for system to be fully tested and any snagging works rectified, ST cards to be made, sent out and received at least a week before season starts, by all ST holders for this coming season..... and thus the club when awarding the contract ensured that such an applicable penalty clause covering late completion and the costs to the club being met by the contractors installing the electronic turnstyle system was in the contract between club and contractor.

To think otherwise, and such an eventuality was not considered or covered properly in the contract between club and contractor to protect the club fully, would be foolhardy surely.

I finally went and renewed my season ticket this afternoon as I was in the area, and was given a voucher for Saturday while I was there, so I imagine the rest have been sent out. Considering most of the won't be going far they should surely arrive on time.

Penalty clauses?? Look to the catering carry on to see how well we tie up our suppliers

Yes, but that contract was over two years ago when it was drawn up.

They will have learnt their mistakes and shortcomings from way back then by now when it comes to contracts, and ensured no such catastrophic oversights ever occur again in leaving the club open to breaches in contract and not being covered properly to protect the clubs interests and finances accordingly.

What a miserable lot inhabit this thread!

Be honest, you are all, secretly, just a wee bit happy that something has gone wrong, because it gives you something else you can moan about.

Get out more. Go to the pub and have a pint.

It may not do you much good, but it will give your family a well-earned rest from your petty-minded whining!

• Like 3