Season Tickets

ptfc.no.1

More to the point, if I chose a seat in the Jackie Husband can I still go to North Stand assuming its not full?

I would seek clrification on that, but it seems unlikely.

it's worth noting aswell, for the north stand.... whilst the club news item http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2013-2014/july_2013/seating_arrangements states that you can reserve a seat in the NS.

You are actually only reserving your seat in the NS for all ticket games, like a "play off" for example.

All other games, the North Stand will be "stand where you please"

More to the point, if I chose a seat in the Jackie Husband can I still go to North Stand assuming its not full?

Pretty sure u can but during all ticket matches you'd need to use the seat reserved in the JHS.

Can you reserve a seat for u16s anywhere in the JHS or is it restricted to the kids zone?

Normally season tickets get you into friendlies for free. Are they going to manage this for the Limassol game?

Heard through the marvin gaye, that ST holders will get in for a discount for the friendly match v Limassol, but the discount amount has not been determined yet, as neither has the PATG price.

Whether the STs will be available by then for ST holders, is another doubt entirely, which raises a potential problem obviously as to how they will implement this, if ST cards are not available in 8 days as of tomorrow.

If I reserve a seat in the north stand , can I still go in the JHS when I bring my nephew?

The email thing I am unhappy with and will be letting the club know this when I ring tomorrow,to sort out the seat which I was told I didn't need to do!

What is the world coming to: LMJ goes to the football with... a CHILD! Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I think all of these ST questions can be answered by the club - Can I reserve a seat on the bench, next to Elliot, Can I sit on Donald's camera box when he stands up....that sort of thing. Not sure why you would ask on a forum when you can get the correct answer from the club. I called them asking about what proof I needed for concession tickets and they gave me the answer. They also said we will have our STs before the game on Saturday, so I'm gonna take that as fact.

• Like 1

I see they're now posting out discount vouchers this week for the Limassol game. That doesn't seem that cost effective. Vouchers themselves will only be worth £3 and £2. Surely it would be a lot cheaper to pick up vouchers in the Aitken Suite foyer pre match. Loads of ST holders will be holiday or just not going to the game so their postage will be wasted.

I see they're now posting out discount vouchers this week for the Limassol game. That doesn't seem that cost effective. Vouchers themselves will only be worth £3 and £2. Surely it would be a lot cheaper to pick up vouchers in the Aitken Suite foyer pre match. Loads of ST holders will be holiday or just not going to the game so their postage will be wasted.

Where did you see this about vouchers being posted out - and to whom? Nothing on official site. Having had my payment made and cleared on the day seasons came on sale, there has been no contact since. Went up to office in mid June to confirm my payment had been recived and was told tickets or card would be available in about two weeks and that notification would be by email. It's getting very close to the kick off now . I hope nothing has gone wrong with the new system - but knowing Thistle, if anything CAN go wrong, it will !!

Also, how many ST holders who won't be at the game will give their voucher to a non-ST holder who would otherwise be paying full price. I agree, vouchers should be collected on the day...hopefully along with STs ;)

When I paid for my ST at the office I was told it would cost £2.80 to post out or to arrange to collect when available. Seems unfortunate voucher is being sent out by post (for free), when ST could have gone at same time. I suppose though ST would be registered delivery for security purposes.

That's absolutely nuts - for the sake of three quid off entry!

I think all of these ST questions can be answered by the club - Can I reserve a seat on the bench, next to Elliot, Can I sit on Donald's camera box when he stands up....that sort of thing. Not sure why you would ask on a forum when you can get the correct answer from the club. I called them asking about what proof I needed for concession tickets and they gave me the answer. They also said we will have our STs before the game on Saturday, so I'm gonna take that as fact.

Hmmm. I wish I shared your faith.