F.A.O. Rid!

It's not too late! #WeGoatThis

"Is This What You Call Change" by Harvey's Rabbit

V V V V V V V

don't ever change ..... jesus and mary chain

V V V V V V V

"I Don't Need This Pressure Ron" by Billy Bragg

V V V V V V V

I Don't Want Control Of You. The Fannies!!

V V V V V V V

"Walk Don't Run" by Johnny Smith Quartet

V V V V V V V

Walk this way - Aerosmith & Run DMC

I was going to post The Ventures surf tune of 1960 and discovered (after all these years) it was a cover. Always learning in music, eh? So, just to make it interesting for myself thought I'd revert back to the 1954 original...

"Walk Don't Run" by Johnny Smith Quartet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBBDCV2Fzno

:lol:Feckin' ground hog day or wot...

Back on a hip-hop tip with a fantastic cut from Cypress Hill's debut album of 1991 - an album listed in the fascinating "1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die" book. Latino American perspective...

"Pigs often cite me, that's not polite G

And any hour of the day ya know

I might be harassed by a pig real fast

They wanna Rodney King me

Always tryin'a crown my ass

Ain't got no class, no class"

"Stoned Is The Way Of The Walk" by Cypress Hill

from the self-titled debut album, released september 2003 on their own 8 ft records label, and repackaged and rereleased after signing to roadrunner records in april 2004, comes this track from american brechtian punk cabaret duo the dresden dolls .....

missed me ..... the dresden dolls

^ Quite frankly, there simply isn't enough brechtian punk cabaret in the hit parade... what is wrong with the general public?

The next catchy little ditty comes from the 2005 album "Past Presents The Future". I rather like to think that Marc Bianchi is taking the p*ss out of the emo rockers... but I guess he might just be clinically depressed...

"Missed Medicine" by Her Space Holiday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wJ4lPQf-E8

Edited by The Jukebox Rebel

^ Just removed the erroneus s from my "Medicines", sorry about that Sunnylaw, you needn't have worried after all... :rolleyes:

Next up, from my album of the year 2011, her debut set "O Devotion"... Such poise... this girl's head and shoulders above 99% of today's singer-songwriters… and her supporting cast / production just couldn't be any more perfect… she's almost visiting via time machine from 1920s Memphis... good official video but it cuts out swearing... :no:

"Bad Medicine" by Liz Green

• Like 1

i can beat 35 seconds! ..... this is a eight second long track from Eddie Vedder off the Ukulele Songs album, his second solo album, released May 2011

the album is 16 tracks (11 original, 5 covers), and as the album title suggests, all tracks are played on the ukulele.

hey fahkah ..... eddie vedder

http://youtu.be/S3lb5vycCcM

Edited by yoda-jag

hey SJ, i gave you the opportunity to move away from the H word, with a song title that was bereft of the H word, but gawdang it, you have brought it back.

just for that, i was going to go for hey hey hey hey by tlc .....

but redemption i will offer you, and instead, offer up this sacrifice ..... released in 1970 as the b-side of "immigrant song" ONLY outside the uk ..... it is the Zep's only non-album track released during the band's existence.

hey hey what can i do ..... led zeppelin

http://youtu.be/qtRrhm2ArdA