Mccourt

rodmac

Said it before but I think we should take a punt on that Steevy Chong Hue who played for Tahiti at the Confederations Cup. I thought he looked pretty decent!

Been on trial with FC Lorient in France but no longer on trial with them.

This is the guy that at 23 has only played 12 proffessional games, couldn't get a game in the Belgian third division but we think he could do a turn for us as he played well against such great teams as New Caledonia(W4-3), Vanuata(4-1), Samoa W10-1), before beating Solomon Islands ion the Semi and New Caledonia again in the final.

Legoland & Poundland are ranked higher up FIFA's table than these countries and Maryhill has a higher population than any of them

• Like 1

I suppose it may be because he's asking too much in wages that clubs down south are holding off. If it was closer to the end of the month I could see him maybe accept a short term contract since I assume he's still living in the area. Feel tho' there'll be better offers a-coming.

McCourt wants to play in America next year. He does not want to uproot his family so a move to England would not fit in with his plans. My guess is that he would accept a short-term deal with a club within commuting distance of his home.

This is the guy that at 23 has only played 12 proffessional games, couldn't get a game in the Belgian third division but we think he could do a turn for us as he played well against such great teams as New Caledonia(W4-3), Vanuata(4-1), Samoa W10-1), before beating Solomon Islands ion the Semi and New Caledonia again in the final.

Legoland & Poundland are ranked higher up FIFA's table than these countries and Maryhill has a higher population than any of them

He didn't look out of place playing against players supposedly much better than him at the confederations cup. He completely roasted the life out of Effe Ambrose when they played Nigeria, a player deemed good enough to be a starter for the best team in this country.

As far as i'm aware there were extenuating circumstances as to his failure to succeed in Belgium. The club were a shambles at the time and he decided to go back home instead of sticking around.

He's also good enough to be on trial with a team in Ligue 1 in France, albeit he didn't get a deal. There's no harm in offering the boy a trial to see how he shapes up.

Just because he plays for Tahiti doesn't make him pish.

He didn't look out of place playing against players supposedly much better than him at the confederations cup. He completely roasted the life out of Effe Ambrose when they played Nigeria, a player deemed good enough to be a starter for the best team in this country.

As far as i'm aware there were extenuating circumstances as to his failure to succeed in Belgium. The club were a shambles at the time and he decided to go back home instead of sticking around.

He's also good enough to be on trial with a team in Ligue 1 in France, albeit he didn't get a deal. There's no harm in offering the boy a trial to see how he shapes up.

Just because he plays for Tahiti doesn't make him pish.

If he is the same guy I am thinking of, he looked the one player in Tahiti's team who could actually, well, play.

Incidentally, I was pretty impressed with Ayr's number 11 tonight. He cut us open a couple of times and seems able to put in a decent delivery too. I wonder how much Ayr might want for him.

If he is the same guy I am thinking of, he looked the one player in Tahiti's team who could actually, well, play.

Incidentally, I was pretty impressed with Ayr's number 11 tonight. He cut us open a couple of times and seems able to put in a decent delivery too. I wonder how much Ayr might want for him.

That's him, and you're not alone in thinking that. I thought he looked really decent and from memory he was one of the most fouled players in the Spain v Tahiti game which is unreal considering the balance of the two teams. He also completed more dribbles in the Uruguay game than quite a few of the attacking Uruguay players so it shows he has confidence in his ability and can actually compete against international class players.

I'm not for one minute saying he'd be a success, but he's touring Europe looking for a club and we're looking for a winger/forward who can run with the ball, beat men, has a bit of pace etc. No harm in offering him a trial.

He's probably not that far off where Erskine was when he signed him in that he'd not played many professional games and had played against poorer opposition. Look how that turned out.

That's him, and you're not alone in thinking that. I thought he looked really decent and from memory he was one of the most fouled players in the Spain v Tahiti game which is unreal considering the balance of the two teams. He also completed more dribbles in the Uruguay game than quite a few of the attacking Uruguay players so it shows he has confidence in his ability and can actually compete against international class players.

I'm not for one minute saying he'd be a success, but he's touring Europe looking for a club and we're looking for a winger/forward who can run with the ball, beat men, has a bit of pace etc. No harm in offering him a trial.

He's probably not that far off where Erskine was when he signed him in that he'd not played many professional games and had played against poorer opposition. Look how that turned out.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to have a look at him. It would be some life journey if he did sign though: from Tahiti to Maryhill. :lol: