Jags Support Today

Jaggy1967

With a young team that is playing great free flowing football there will be times when passes will be misplaced.

So accept that this is going to happen.

I heard a couple of "experts" suggesting they get the ball up the park. I assume a hoof to their centre half is more acceptable than Conrad misplacing a couple of passes.

Agree. My seat at Firhill allows me stereophonic access to the best unrecognised coaches in the SPL (or whatever). Whilst we can all hear them, unfortunately the players can't. So it is their fate to yell ceaseless approbation to our 'under-achieving' side. Favourites are "disgraceful" and "shocking" along with "call yourself a Premiership player" and other helpful insights.

By the way, I do not include our favourite referee baiter, although his sole ambition in life is to berate linesmen. At least he is amusing.

I suppose the team should count themselves lucky that we don't have someone like that mad bampot 80's Hamilton supporter Fergie shouting at them! It's always been the acceptable face of football that fans are most fickle in their support of their team . . . but I do believe this team does play better with the crowd behind them as do most teams. So c'mon the Jags!

Why are you so angry?

Support was fantastic today. There's always a concern when the seating's allocated that people won't join in. Glad to see people did, but I hate when people do what a guy in front of me was doing. Tried to start a song that no one else was singing and then got pissed off at the fans and aggressively shouted "SING!!!!". Calm it. I'll sing when I want, not when you bark at me to.

We sing when we want, we sing when we want ....... :D

I thought the support was brilliant throughout with the exception being the clown at the front, who thought it was funny to take the ball back to his seat instead of giving it to Foxy for the goalkick, when we were a goal down. That guy got some justified abuse.

He caught it then made to run out the exit. Foxy was understandably none to amused... Decent enough guy actually but a bit far gone by that time.

Enjoy this team while we can, awesome, some people can't help moaning, they are jags fans it's in the blood. Bring back Dick Campbell for a month to give them a reason to have there moaning fix.

Think the problem may be we have been excellent for so long now people expect us to do it everyweek (same happened under Lambie) so where under DC normal was mediocre and we moaned when we were terrible and waxed lyrical when we were not bad, under Archie normal seems to be very good, wax lyrical when excellent and moan when our standard drops to good

• Like 1