Meet The Manager Night

davemains

Thanks for the feedback

Do you know how many paid up members are in the trust these days?

Oops, sorry! I'm currently working through the paypal members (as this is around the time the majority come off) so I can post a definitive once that's done, but I'd say approx 200 based on last years numbers.

Out of interest Jags365 how many paid up members are in the trust now?

I check the JT site from time to time but don't really see anything "Thistle wise" happening only charity / community things and the annual AGM, from someone on the outside looking in it doesn't appear to do anything really Thistle related (meet the manager excluded), its not a dig or a snipe but nothing on the site makes me feel like this is the thing I need involved in

Think there is now an independant charity group that deals in the remit of community involvement initiatives. According to the PTFC website David Beattie is on the board of this body, though im not sure if there are jags trust board members on that board as well - i dunno if that means that the jags trust no longer deals directly in that kinda thing beyond having that pecerntage of their revenue that goes towards community initiatives. (doesnt seem neccessary now as it would probably be duplication of services) The information on the jags trust website is pretty old so don't really know if they deal in that stuff any more or not...

Edited by mrD

Think there is now an independant charity group that deals in the remit of community involvement initiatives. According to the PTFC website David Beattie is on the board of this body, though im not sure if there are jags trust board members on that board as well - i dunno if that means that the jags trust no longer deals directly in that kinda thing beyond having that pecerntage of their revenue that goes towards community initiatives. (doesnt seem neccessary now as it would probably be duplication of services) The information on the jags trust website is pretty old so don't really know if they deal in that stuff any more or not...

We do not have anyone on the Charity Board, no. However Barry McClelland is kind of 'in charge' of the charity group and we've been starting to work with him in order to avoid any duplication while still being able to carry out our community responsibilites.

Some of the information, while it might appear old it just means that our aims haven't changed.

• Members

Feel a bit sorry for guys like jags365, who are clearly good sorts and trying their best to improve things at the Jags Trust.

I struggle to see it ever becoming popular again though, with OneThistle carrying much more "real" power.

Be interested to know what Onethistle have been doing this season.