Trialist

les

Not sure if my aunt and uncle over from channel isles were taken for mugs. But Friday they came across a young Danish guy trying to get on a bus asking where central sation was . He was completely lost looking and said he only had a fiver on him, Told them he was up at firhill as a trialist . Bus driver let him away with the fare my aunt and uncle gave him money. They seemed pretty convinced he was genuine. He sat down with another guy who apparenty was a trialist too and they seemed to know firhill etc. Point is pretty bad show if this guy was genuine, he was wandering about Glasgow lost with a fiver but then again aunt and uncle etc might have fell for a sob story lol

Asked my Odense supporting friend about Hannes Anier and he said that he looked a great prospect when he first came to the club but was far too inconsistent in his performances and he soon faltered. No idea about the unknown Danish trialist though. Took me a while to get to grips with Glasgow buses too.

Asked my Odense supporting friend about Hannes Anier and he said that he looked a great prospect when he first came to the club but was far too inconsistent in his performances and he soon faltered. No idea about the unknown Danish trialist though. Took me a while to get to grips with Glasgow buses too.

and now they have changed the numbers on them,so I have no idea either!!