Brass Monkey Today.

distel

It was rammed! Alter Bridge on at The Hydro & we were rather busy indeed. Really good night - had Tom Russell from Real XS in DJing, so a fine crowd.

Cut my hand to pieces on a glass mind. Ouch.

Great idea to have a "rawk" pub there actually. Sabbath coming up at the hydro soon as well.

• Like 1

Great idea to have a "rawk" pub there actually. Sabbath coming up at the hydro soon as well.

Indeedy a few pints in the Monkey then and few headbanging pints in Rockus...sounds like a great night. Is it near Bannermans? Can only see it being a big success with the Hydra just round the corner

Edited by Lindau

Indeedy a few pints in the Monkey then and few headbanging pints in Rockus...sounds like a great night. Is it near Bannermans? Can only see it being a big success with the Hydra just round the corner

Do you mean Bannisters? If so, then opposite direction. Corner of Berkley St. Used to be the Cran and a series of other failed bars. Hopefully more successful for Mr. Tackle.

Do you mean Bannisters? If so, then opposite direction. Corner of Berkley St. Used to be the Cran and a series of other failed bars. Hopefully more successful for Mr. Tackle.

Yeah, I meant Bannisters. Used to be a regular in the Solid Rock West before it became Gallus. Was surprised when that folded as any time I was in, it was pretty busy. Hope its a success for Mr GPT....think a few of us Metal Mayhem Merchants are gonna be popping in a week on Friday

• Like 1

Yeah, I meant Bannisters. Used to be a regular in the Solid Rock West before it became Gallus. Was surprised when that folded as any time I was in, it was pretty busy. Hope its a success for Mr GPT....think a few of us Metal Mayhem Merchants are gonna be popping in a week on Friday

Thanks! Finnieston will be a busy place that night as Arctic Monkeys are at the Hydro.

If I remember correctly, their fans like a drink...

• Like 2