Hibs Game

JAGSMAN1968

Anybody any thoughts on the team yet? I'm guessing that either SOD or McMillan will play at right back, with Osbourne moving into midfield. Welsh must start ahead of Kerr, who did nothing but pass the ball to Aberdeen players yesterday. Elliott also deserves another start. I'd consider Lawless ahead of Forbes, whose much-lauded dead ball prowess has done us hee-haw good for months now.

Lawless & Forbes have both been relatively ineffective whenever they've played for a while now. I'd be tempted to give Baird a go out wide, he's happy to work back (as is Elliott on the other wing) & often looks more comfotable on the wing than in the centre.

I'd forgotten about Baird; yep; I'd probably give him a start ahead of Lawless.

Whisper it, but I reckon Craigen gave the ball away more often than Kerr on Sunday!

That would mean a bloody incredible change in fortune in their performances and Kerr's game improving.

Kerr didn't complete 1 of his first 5 or 6 passes. Craigan started the game well.

Craigen did however lose the ball or mis pass in a position which allowed them to counter... The majority of Kerrs misplaced passes were when we had men behind the ball.

That's experience for you PT! When and when not to make a risky pass.

Which would be a good point, if any of Kerr's passes could be deemed risky, he was misplacing basic balls to feet.

At one point in the second half Osborne and piccolo did a lovely wee bit of passing to get us out of the corner, it was moved on to Kerr... Craigen drops deep about 20 yards directly infront of him and motions to Kerr to play the ball low to feet, with a defender on his back...

Kerr's pass?

Looped onto craigen''s head allowing the Aberdeen player to challenge and win the ball.