Celtic & Glasgow City Council

ClydebankJag

Don't think this will amount to much I think its just a muck raking exercise by fans of the old rangers but I'm pretty sure old rangers or former board members also got pretty good deals from GCC.

Imagine Glasgow city council bending over backwards to help the old firm !

Said for years GCC should suspend the Old-Firms entertainment licenses for old-firm games until their fans can behave themselves.

Edited by stuthejag
  • Like 1

I'm reluctant to disclose too much in case it identifies him but a friend of mine told me months ago about a property transaction between Glasgow City Council and Celtic he was involved in. He has little interest in football.

He mentioned that it seemed that Celtic were getting a very good deal, and was a bit taken aback at the apparent hostility on all sides when he raised what he regarded as standard issues. He also heard later that enquiries about his religion were made from a higher level.

I'm always anxious not to be aligned with the flute-playing Neanderthals by commenting on these kind of issues but make of it what you will.