Ptfc Online Ticket Ordering

Paulo

Thanks for the news. That isn't great news for those who may have bought them yesterday and are relying on them arriving via post before Saturday either! Doh!

Mine was ordered on Monday lunchtime and has been done but my mate's which was ordered on Monday night is on the to do list.

Assuming they are prepared as the orders come in this might give some idea as to who's sorted and who's not.

Well I just got an email with my purchase details. Again. Had to look through it to see that the delivery method had been changed to 'collect from ticket office'.

No further information. That's not the most helpful. I assume that means they're not confident of having them sent out in time and I have to collect on the day of the game. But then, that's an assumption. I have replied to the tickets email address to ask that they clarify these emails a bit.

You sound surprised, have you not been reading the forum since June???

This forum has existed since June??? :frantic:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Wonder how many people have called/emailed about tickets, only to just give up when they are ignored?

Ordered my fancard on Tuesday and am glad to report it arrived today.

Also interesting to note that there is a £1 reduction for every match ticket I load onto the fancard through the online ticketing system.

It's a thumbs-up from me, Hopefully the system works just as well for everyone else.

Ordered my fancard on Tuesday and am glad to report it arrived today.

Also interesting to note that there is a £1 reduction for every match ticket I load onto the fancard through the online ticketing system.

It's a thumbs-up from me, Hopefully the system works just as well for everyone else.

Think it's only a one off £1 discount, not every game.

ps. It's a thumbs up from me too, but I'll be carrying my receipt with me pn Saturday 'just in case'.

Edited by H Wragg

So my fan cards arrived yesterday. Pretty speedy service.....if I had known to expect them. I take it that the emails I got stating 'collect from office' actually meant they were dispatched.

I like the online system, and it'll be handy in the future....but when you need to assume things and decipher the little communication you get, it might lead to a lack of confidence in the system.

quote name='potty trained' timestamp='1389915625' post='172952']

Be interesting to see if it is off any(every) or any "one" of the remaining games.

I read it as one £1 discount off a game of your choice. Time will tell.

Having re-read the covering letter I'm now tending towards GrantB's interpretation.

I thought it was £1 off all games until the end of the season too. I know it isn't a lot, but it's a decent sweetener on top of the convenience of the 'fan card' idea.

I'd like to see this continue next season. Maybe offer a discount of £2 to fans who load 2 games on to the card at a time. The club get the cash upfront, and it might entice people to take up the offer and attend an extra game here and there.