Under 20's V Aberdeen

The Sunnylaw Jag

Is it nor usually Broadwood that's like Ice Station Zebra my Lady

Wasn't getting confused, TL The main stand at whatever they call Airdrie's ground is every bit as cold.

Are they still charging 2 quid to get in?

I wasn't charged last game I was at but did pay £2 the other time I was there. For your £2 you do get to run out thru the players tunnel :thumbsup2:

It did cost £2. Aberdeen scored early but after that Thistle dominated most of the game. Entertaining 'discussion' between Muirhead and Lawless about who should take penalty. Lawless had the ball which he wasn't going to give up. A few rampaging runs from SOD but his finishing let him down. Archie in the stand this week.

It did cost £2. Aberdeen scored early but after that Thistle dominated most of the game. Entertaining 'discussion' between Muirhead and Lawless about who should take penalty. Lawless had the ball which he wasn't going to give up. A few rampaging runs from SOD but his finishing let him down. Archie in the stand this week.

Colina get a game?

Cheers...how's the big goalie looking. Be interesting to see what happens next season whether we go with Scully or Basalj as I can't see both getting kept on. Dunfermline fans delighted with Scullys form this season and they want him on a permanent basis next season!

Edited by Lindau

Thistle keeper had very little to do and no chance with goal.

Three first team players all stood out and worked really hard to bring younger players into the game. Lawless got ball when penalty awarded and no way Aaron was getting it from him. Generally very impressive performance as thistle dominated most of game.

Hopefully the same on Saturday!