Panini World Cup

allyo

Reliving my youth here, my daughter and I filling in the World Cup sticker album. She's into it, honest!

We have 20 unique doublers and apparently she has no one to swap with at school. So, anyone want to swap? I'd be happy to just post them on, on the promise that we get sent 20 in return. We'll take our chances on what we get.

Anyone up for it?

By the way, they don't smell the same, which is a bit disappointing.

Edited by allyo

Reliving my youth here, my daughter and I filling in the World Cup sticker album. She's into it, honest!

We have 20 unique doublers and apparently she has no one to swap with at school. So, anyone want to swap? I'd be happy to just post them on, on the promise that we get sent 20 in return. We'll take our chances on what we get.

Anyone up for it?

By the way, they don't smell the same, which is a bit disappointing.

My son has an extensive list of doublers. I can email list to you if you wish to PM. He's still looking for quite a few to complete album.

Unbelievably, they are not allowed to take in to school.

They banned them in schools because it's too dangerous for children to have a big bundle of stickers in their pocket beside their cigarette lighter.

In other news Gary Fraser just drove passed me on Ally Parade, I said to my coleague "That's Gary Fraser the Partick Thistle player" he replied "What, that wee ned?". I didn't have a comeback.

• 2 weeks later...

They banned them in schools because it's too dangerous for children to have a big bundle of stickers in their pocket beside their cigarette lighter.

In other news Gary Fraser just drove passed me on Ally Parade, I said to my coleague "That's Gary Fraser the Partick Thistle player" he replied "What, that wee ned?". I didn't have a comeback.

He's a big ned - he must just look small sitting down.

I've used a site before called swap stick - http://www.swapstick.com/

It is a bit of work initially as you need to list what you've got to swap and what you need, but it'll give you a list of people that you can swap with - you just post them off and they post to you.

Never had a problem.

Edited by MerryHell

I've used a site before called swap stick - http://www.swapstick.com/

It is a bit of work initially as you need to list what you've got to swap and what you need, but it'll give you a list of people that you can swap with - you just post them off and they post to you.

Never had a problem.

Thanks for this. Difficult site to navigate at first but kind of got the hang of it now.

Registered on Friday and been swapping ever since. It's hard to keep track of all the swaps!

Meanwhile my son is playing football, Fifa 14 or watching World Cup highlights...