Fly The Flag

Willjag

For anyone interested, we managed to sign up about 40 kids today to the junior jags! Pretty good! And although it may not please everyone, getting a huge flag is quite exciting for kids and really made their 1st home game of the season that bit better although a win probably also helped to make it a good day all round!! :D

We will be at the kids entrance again next few home games for anyone who has kids who still wants to join the junior jags!! Yes I was the girl with the crazy pink boots pestering you as you came in!! :P

A really great idea from the club to get kids hooked at a young age! :D

Great news, well done!

For anyone interested, we managed to sign up about 40 kids today to the junior jags! Pretty good! And although it may not please everyone, getting a huge flag is quite exciting for kids and really made their 1st home game of the season that bit better although a win probably also helped to make it a good day all round!! :D

We will be at the kids entrance again next few home games for anyone who has kids who still wants to join the junior jags!! Yes I was the girl with the crazy pink boots pestering you as you came in!! :P

My two kids will be joining again as soon as i get back from my hols. fantastic idea. well done.

Fantastic :D. Well done to you and everyone involved in getting this arranged. I got the forms through for my two and they will be returned to the Club at the Falkirk match :thumbsup2:

Good stuff.

Aw cheers guys!! really just doing what I was asked to do but rather enjoyed myself doing it! The excitement and smiles you get when you hand a kid their flag is worth it!!

Praise should all be for Jim Alexander though! The guy really pushes this and am sure hes behind the idea of flags!! A real Thistle fan!!

Steven am not sure if we are doing it at the Falkirk game, best bet would check with the club!! Just cos it's a mid week game and not a league game! They might be but not too sure!!

But yeah guys fill the form online (or at the game)bring it to the game give somebody who is doing it £10 and happy days you have a junior jag and have a free flag!!

:)

oh and also I agree nice to see a nice positive thread on the forum! No doom and gloom from me!! :P

Edited by little_miss_jag

Posted my kids forms to ami yesterday.

Spoke to my ten yr old daughter bout it today. she's looking forward to getting her flag (moving to liverpool with her mum in late Oct so will bring her to as many games as possible before she goes and to a few when she comes to visit me). My son isn't yet two but im certain he'll love his flag.