Online Programme

Wiltshire Jag

No online programme on Tag pre-match again. Arrived during the ICT match after complaints of a blank screen, but not even a link to it tonight. Poor start.

Same here, game kicked off at 2:45am where I am just now, so wasn't too interested in having the programme prior to kick-off and was already sleeping come kick-off. But would have been good to at least have received the link by E-Mail anyway.

Have, again, e-mailed the club to bring up the issue.

I've emailed the club as well with the following -

Dear Tag,

One of the big attractions for me was the online programme, thinking that I would be able to access this on the day of the game, before the match started and read alongside watching the text updates, or indeed watching live games on TV. So there was double disappointment on Friday, with both the result and the non-appearance of the programme. Now Sunday and it's still not there. The ICT programme did not appear until mid-match and only then following complaints from fellow Nomads of a blank screen resulting from using the link provided.

Hopefully, this is but a hiccup (well two hiccups), but please - and I'm sure I speak for all those who follow the Jags from afar - we want the programme online by a couple of hours before whatever KO time is. £12 quid a month is a substantial commitment for me and I expect a decent service.

Suggestion: I'm sure there will be other clubs with online programme schemes - would it be possible to have a reciprocal agreement with those clubs so that we get the away programmes as well?

Regards,

Jim Rudge

I've emailed the club as well with the following -

Dear Tag,

One of the big attractions for me was the online programme, thinking that I would be able to access this on the day of the game, before the match started and read alongside watching the text updates, or indeed watching live games on TV. So there was double disappointment on Friday, with both the result and the non-appearance of the programme. Now Sunday and it's still not there. The ICT programme did not appear until mid-match and only then following complaints from fellow Nomads of a blank screen resulting from using the link provided.

Hopefully, this is but a hiccup (well two hiccups), but please - and I'm sure I speak for all those who follow the Jags from afar - we want the programme online by a couple of hours before whatever KO time is. £12 quid a month is a substantial commitment for me and I expect a decent service.

Suggestion: I'm sure there will be other clubs with online programme schemes - would it be possible to have a reciprocal agreement with those clubs so that we get the away programmes as well?

Regards,

Jim Rudge

Think the club should learn to crawl before sprinting!

Didn't see the game on Friday so won't comment on that debacle but I think it's fair to say that off the pitch the club are a shambles. Taking peoples money and failing to deliver the goods - TAG and Centenary Fund - is unforgivable.

• Like 1

How long can you make excuses like learn to crawl etc.

We have been a football club since 1876. It's not as if we've just decided to employ office staff!

Most of our directors have been in place since the Cowan/Hughes era. Maxi has been running it for a few years.

How long is it til the excuses wear thin?

Edited by potty trained

Wasn't making excuses for the club, pt. I was suggesting that offering other clubs programmes online is way beyond the level of organisation that our office staff have shown themselves capable of. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

The administrators cannot even follow a calendar and make draws on time. When they do they don't pay the winners. Imagine the chaos that ensues with events like the transfer window.

• Like 1

Wasn't making excuses for the club, pt. I was suggesting that offering other clubs programmes online is way beyond the level of organisation that our office staff have shown themselves capable of. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

The administrators cannot even follow a calendar and make draws on time. When they do they don't pay the winners. Imagine the chaos that ensues with events like the transfer window.

It came across like it was directed at yourself, but it really wasn't.

The opening line probably didn't help.

Just subscribed. Tbh a bit underwhelmed with what's on offer. The only thing I seem to be gaining of any substance is retaining access to the text commentary. What I would expect for the subscription is a proper audio commentary. Won't be holding my breath on that one. Anyway at least it's a way I can support the club.

Their reply - can't fault them on response time, but let's see what happens tomorrow. Saturday's is still not up.

"Dear Jim

Many thanks for signing up to TAG. Further to your comments the Club apologises for the delay in the programme upload and accept that your request is not unreasonable. Please be assured the Club is looking into this matter and the additional items which you raise and will follow up with a response as a matter of course.

Many thanks for your support of Partick Thistle FC and TAG

Kind Regards

Caroline Brazill

Operations Manager"

Their reply - can't fault them on response time, but let's see what happens tomorrow. Saturday's is still not up.

"Dear Jim

Many thanks for signing up to TAG. Further to your comments the Club apologises for the delay in the programme upload and accept that your request is not unreasonable. Please be assured the Club is looking into this matter and the additional items which you raise and will follow up with a response as a matter of course.

Many thanks for your support of Partick Thistle FC and TAG

Kind Regards

Caroline Brazill

Operations Manager"

To be honest, WJ, I think that is a very poor response.

"...the Club apologises for the delay in the programme upload..." - Actually, it is a failure to deliver 'time relevant' goods for which payment has been made.

The Club really need to start treating it's customers with respect rather than relying on our good will. Our fan base is small and if our willingness to support the club financially, in addition to buying match tickets, is met with such ineptitude, income will fall. When income falls the quality of player we can attract will be even lower. When the quality of the football drops we will find out exactly how big the core fan base is.

This inability to provide services that fans have paid for has to stop. The spiral of administrative incompetence has to be addressed. I'm afraid the custodians of the club we love are failing us.

• Like 1