Another Tag Query

RabTheJag

I know someone already started a thread about TAG issues last week but I feel my issue is slightly different so I wanted to give it a thread of it's own. About a month ago I looked at the TAG page on the OS and clicked on the free to season ticket holders subscription option. It takes me to a page where I am requested to enter a customer number which is found on my season ticket which of course I have. But it then requests that I input a TAG discount code which I dont have.

It says that "Adult, concession and youth/juvenile Season Ticket holders for whom we have a valid email address have been sent their TAG access code by email. For those without a valid email address, these are currently being sent out by post." I have not received either, and I'm pretty sure they have my valid email address because I receive emails from the club about hospitality offers etc. But even if they had posted out the details I have waited a month to receive them, but still nothing. I am now denied access to match photos, match preview videos etc even though I am a season ticket holder!

Have any other season ticket holders encountered this issue? And if so, how did you get it resolved?

Not really sure there's much in the basic package that would have me shelling out the extra £60 if I didn't get it with my season ticket. Few video interviews , previews - though this appears to be to the detriment of the text preview going up on a Friday afternoon, the BBC site has our team news now but nothing on the OS- reaction, match photos, and u20 highlights, which are probably the best thing.

Also you're best e-mailing Kirsty McKee rather than the tag address, she may not be able to directly help but she does at least reply and keep you informed.