Andy Walker

Lindau

BBC radio football prog tonight.....chaired by Kenny - let's start tonight with Rangers/Celtic - McIntyre. Focus on the big decision that sellick didn't get and an ex referee brought in as a guest to discuss in detail. Imagine it had been ICT that had been wronged, I think the format would have been rather different At one point McIntyre whines that Hampden will be half full for the final at which point Chic (4 fux sake) suggests that there might be a good turn-out, I hope it's full to capacity and a classic game!

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/32388618

This is just feckin unbelievable

Was a clear hand ball and pretty unbelievable it didn't get spotted, but Celtic need to realise they get as much, if not more, in their favour as the rest of the teams. Caley were denied a stonewall second penalty after the keeper launched into the guys back in the second half. Swings and roundabouts - utterly terrible losers.

This complaint dossier they sent to the SFA, was it called:

"It's no fair, they cheated, I cannae take it, It's ma baw and I'm no playing any more"

EVERY team suffers from mistakes - deal with it. Referees are HUMAN and, as such, make mistakes.

What is the solution here, to kill humans and install robots - I think not.

Poor old Sellik, eh. But what about:

England cheated by hand of god

Frank Lampard not being given a goal against Germany

That mad German goalie nearly killing Batison

Les Mottram missing the united goal at Firhill as it hit the inside of the goal

Clive Allen for Crystal Palace in the 80s when he had a goal not given just like the Mottram goal

Geoff Hurst's 2 goal hat trick ...............................................

This is a smoke screen to take away from the fact that they lost the game fair and square and cannae take it

• 3 weeks later...