Fill Firhill - Thanks To The Management And Players - St Mirren & Killie Games

Third Lanark

Hopefully we can get as many people along to Firhill as possible for these 2 games to cheer the team across the line and also a massive thank you to the Management and players for this season.

Additionally the bigger the support and the higher up the league we finish can go some way to retaining so many out of contract players we have as well.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

The St Mirren game is still huge. The job isn't done yet and I want to see us come out and show some real power play and give a performance. The pressure is off the Buddies and they'll throw in their youngsters who will play without fear.Remember the Hearts game at Firhill last season. The Killie result is a warning,

Lets get as many as possible to Firhill and roar the boys onto the finish line

• Like 1

The St Mirren game is still huge. The job isn't done yet and I want to see us come out and show some real power play and give a performance. The pressure is off the Buddies and they'll throw in their youngsters who will play without fear.Remember the Hearts game at Firhill last season. The Killie result is a warning,

Lets get as many as possible to Firhill and roar the boys onto the finish line

its not off the buddies as they are 7 points behind Motherwell with 12 to play for. They aren't relegated yet.

Yesterday's result for then night mean they bring a couple of hundred more fans than they would have otherwise

Should be a brilliant atmosphere. Would love to beat St Mirren at firhill and clinch our place in the SPFL. Bringing seven friends who are coming over from Dortmund to the game. Hopefully our boys put on a show for them. Mon the Jags! :)

had already reached my quota if likes for the day otherwise you would be getting one. Great work mate and hope they enjoy the game

The St.Mirren game is still crucial. I'd hope fans make the effort to see their team over the line. Given the results over the weekend I'd hope for a good turn out from the Buddies too. They just just beat killie 4-1, their nearest rivals just got beat by a team on a 13 game winless run, are 7 points behind Motherwell and have 12 to play for. Even though we will show no mercy and pump them, 'Well have to beat County to secure at least the play off. The play-off, and survival is still possible for them.

Firhill should be packed next saturday for THE BIG MATCH. :fan:

However, maybe the club could see their way to doing something special to attract fans to the Killie game... £5 in ... pay what you want?... Pre match pyrotechinics on the bing and Jaggy Macbee performing some kinda death defying stunt to show his devotion to the club? ... Is Jaggy a he bee or a she bee? :thinking: ... ... .... How about getting Neil Sturgeon mic-ed up on the centre spot for a pre match sing along...? .... ... ...

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz