Moved From The Jhs...

P-T-118

After Sunday's game and having to sit in the Main Stand (which to be honest I wasnt to uncomfortable about, the worst thing was the toilet & catering facilities...) do we think the club may look upon this as an experiment which the may try and use again for other teams?

I believe that Hearts took just short of 3000 to Dens on Saturday and if Aberdeen keep winning they would definately be in excess of 2000 willing to come to Firhill.

If we dont decant the JHS to the Main stand, what other options do you think the club should opt for to accomodate them? (we definately are not in a position to be turning away paying punters...).

Was happy enough to move over as long as the Club made money from it,hopefully they did,however toilet/catering facilities were not up to scratch and they need to be improved.Watched the move your seat fiasco,glad it did not involve me,why do we cause ourselves so much hastle,we talk about encouraging people to come,then we mess them around,and the PA system is an embarrassment.

Was happy enough to move over as long as the Club made money from it,hopefully they did,however toilet/catering facilities were not up to scratch and they need to be improved.Watched the move your seat fiasco,glad it did not involve me,why do we cause ourselves so much hastle,we talk about encouraging people to come,then we mess them around,and the PA system is an embarrassment.

I would be that the PA system works if he stands closer to the terminal for the microphone, surely they must test these things...

I realise they want to do the half draw infront of the thistle fans but pick a location where the mic works...

on rids observation that every green bum stood up for the entire game, it did strike me during the (one sided mis) match that 80% of those in the ground were watching the game old school, and it was a throwback to the glorious shed and terracing days, first time in over two decades firhill had been like that. and then my eyes drifted to the bing as my fading memory recalled what firhill used to be like, and i almost cried.

on the pa system, it's fine if you're in the jhs, for my main stand visits it's been dodgy, while in ns it's terrible. yesterday in ns was the worst, i'd suggest they either fix it and fix it properly, or disconnect it entirely.