Match On Alba

Gingerjag

I'm not so sure the problem was that he's lazy, rather he simply didn't have the level of fitness required to put in the same level of shift as some others.

I also think he was played out of position a lot and would be far better suited to being a Pirlo style player than a winger where he seemed to get played.

But there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Ross Forbes had a good level of fitness and a wee touch of pace about him, he'd be playing at a higher level than anyone else in that squad would. In technical ability he was on another level to most of them.

• Like 1

Highlights of yesterdays game on at 10 tonight if you dare to watch

Watching it.

Hearts are fast when the balls in play.

If there's a break in play, free kick or throw in to them? They are pedestrian in the extreme. Very cute at falling over at the slightest contact too.

I take it Welsh is beyond criticism? I've not seen one post criticise him. From what I've seen on Alba, he was honkin yesterday.

Watching it.

Hearts are fast when the balls in play.

If there's a break in play, free kick or throw in to them? They are pedestrian in the extreme. Very cute at falling over at the slightest contact too.

I take it Welsh is beyond criticism? I've not seen one post criticise him. From what I've seen on Alba, he was honkin yesterday.

As Jagfox says, Cerny the only one with pass marks yesterday. The rest of them were honking.

Edited by Jag