Thistle V Falkirk

Col

I notice Dundee got papped out by Berwick on penalties. Our result against them may look, in time, like a lucky victory against a team in even bigger crisis.

Who cares about Dundee. Why worry about others when there are serious problems to be addressed on the park and off it.

Edited by northernsoul

Yes sorry, my mistake. As IAS was saying though, I was just saying that the win over Dundee in time might not look that impressive if, like us, they end up scrapping near the bottom of Division One.

Ah, sorry WJ, my mistake after all, thought you were still talking about the Berwick Rangers game for some reason. :thinking:

Hello again!

Really enjoyed my visit to Firhill last night.

Would just like to apologise for absoluetly robbing you from a victory. We did not deserve to win. I'm baffled though to why Thistle have made as poor a start as they have. They played some really good stuff at times, quite bizzare really.

Anyway, see you all again in October :)

Hello again!

Really enjoyed my visit to Firhill last night.

Would just like to apologise for absoluetly robbing you from a victory. We did not deserve to win. I'm baffled though to why Thistle have made as poor a start as they have. They played some really good stuff at times, quite bizzare really.

Anyway, see you all again in October :)

Fair play to you mate.