Boxing Day Game.

oneteaminglasgow

Feel free to merge with any other topics this is being discussed in but I haven't seen any so far.

Looking forward to this, will be my first since the 3-0 v United. I'm going to be in the JHS for the first time since about 2012, so just wondering what the script with tickets is? Do you still get them in the wee portakabin or do you actually pay at the gate? Cheers to anyone who answers.

On the game itself, hopefully Fraser is fit enough to come in for Welsh, and the rest of the team picks itself just about bar Amoo/Muirhead. I've no idea on that one but Amoo seems, from what I've seen, to be doing better coming off the bench so that might be a plan.

Feel free to merge with any other topics this is being discussed in but I haven't seen any so far.

Looking forward to this, will be my first since the 3-0 v United. I'm going to be in the JHS for the first time since about 2012, so just wondering what the script with tickets is? Do you still get them in the wee portakabin or do you actually pay at the gate? Cheers to anyone who answers.

On the game itself, hopefully Fraser is fit enough to come in for Welsh, and the rest of the team picks itself just about bar Amoo/Muirhead. I've no idea on that one but Amoo seems, from what I've seen, to be doing better coming off the bench so that might be a plan.

Solve the problem by playing Amoorhead.

I don't think any non Jag involved in Scottish football would think a draw a poor result for us. I guess most of us will be looking for a win, partly due to our recent form but just as much as we'll have an eye on the following two games. If, like me, you'd happily take three points over the next three games then I think by far the easiest way to attain that would be to beat St J.

Far from confident but I feel it's a winnable game. Don't think I'd persist with Muirhead so by default I suppose Amoo should start.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett