New Manager For Dundee?

badgerbadgerbadger

BBC Radio Scotland hinted that there maybe a change of manager at Dens...no surprises there then?

I would say its a case of when, not if he gets sacked. Losing twice to lower league opposition and their early league form has been suspect. I doubt they will wait long before making changes so they dont find themselves too far behind in the title race.

Candidates when he does go:

McCall - alledgedly first choice last time but Chis was the cheaper option

McPherson - cheap, won the league before

Derek Adams - stock rose considerably last season

John McGlynn - great start to this season and good cup run last year

Billy Dodds - assistant promoted to manager

I would say its a case of when, not if he gets sacked. Losing twice to lower league opposition and their early league form has been suspect. I doubt they will wait long before making changes so they dont find themselves too far behind in the title race.

Candidates when he does go:

McCall - alledgedly first choice last time but Chis was the cheaper option

McPherson - cheap, won the league before

Derek Adams - stock rose considerably last season

John McGlynn - great start to this season and good cup run last year

Billy Dodds - assistant promoted to manager

Today's Sun hints very strongly towards Jimmy Calderwood.

I can't see Dundee coming back in for McCall after his dismal run of results since the last approach. Calderwood might take it until the next transfer window when he would expect money to spend. That may not be available. McGlynn (great start) and McPherson are the obvious options.

I can't see Dundee coming back in for McCall after his dismal run of results since the last approach. Calderwood might take it until the next transfer window when he would expect money to spend. That may not be available. McGlynn (great start) and McPherson are the obvious options.

I hinted at this in another thread when I warned Uberteebs to be careful what he wished for, I think they would come in for McCall again and I think they know they'll get him cheaper this time...if indeed he doesn't manufacture his exit from Firhill first. Ah, speculation is a bitch intit :unsure:

I hinted at this in another thread when I warned Uberteebs to be careful what he wished for, I think they would come in for McCall again and I think they know they'll get him cheaper this time...if indeed he doesn't manufacture his exit from Firhill first. Ah, speculation is a bitch intit :unsure:

90% certain it was McCall i spotted yesterday sitting in his car in a lay-by, halfway between Glasgow and Dundee, wonder if he was waiting on a call ?

Chuck that into the rumour mill.

On another note, i really should stop dogging.