Cowdenbeath Match

Jagsman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half time.

Apparently we are dreadful.

I'm sure some people would say that no matter how we play, as long as we aren't winning easily.

As long as we get three points from what is a tricky trip to Fife I'll be happy. Anything less and I'm going out looking for a neighbours cat to kick (or put in a wheelie bin) tonight...

I'm sure some people would say that no matter how we play, as long as we aren't winning easily.

As long as we get three points from what is a tricky trip to Fife I'll be happy. Anything less and I'm going out looking for a neighbours cat to kick (or put in a wheelie bin) tonight...

I'm going by the txt's I'm recieving from a mate at the game.

The last 2 have read 'This is ******* dreadful. No idea' and 'Half time. Painful.'

I'm going by the txt's I'm recieving from a mate at the game.

The last 2 have read 'This is ******* dreadful. No idea' and 'Half time. Painful.'

According to open all mics we're doing alright, most of the possession and some decent chances, but Cowdenbeath are looking dangerous when attacking too. Did we expect anything different from that?

According to open all mics we're doing alright, most of the possession and some decent chances, but Cowdenbeath are looking dangerous when attacking too. Did we expect anything different from that?

I'm more inclined to trust a Jags fan who watches us regularly than a diddy like Allan Preston.