Jags Related Gg's Today's!

Lindau

The horse I have been waiting for, Brave Archibald is out tonight. This was going to be a max ew lump on for me next time out however the race is at Epsom (6.10) but as anyone that knows the GGs, Epsom is a unique course that a lot of horses don't act on, so I am treading carefully at the 7/1 I got this morning!

• 2 weeks later...

This horse is going to win at a big price in the not too distant future! Running tonight in the 8.50 Leicester Brave Archibald. Backed in from 12/1 to 8/1, just a pity there has been a withdrawal and there is now only 7 runners. Still be having an ew tickle. Fingers crossed

BOOOM.....Got 11/1. I just knew this one was gonna go in in the next few weeks. Go and collect your winnings!! Strange betting patterns on the horse today. Opened at 12s, came into 7s, went back out to 11s and ended up winning at 15/2The jags related horses are running well just now!

Edited by Lindau

My pleasure. Have been watching this horse and knew it was being primed for a big price win ( see previous posts) Trailed in last at Epsom last time but it was clear the course didn't suit it. Nice when it does come off. Had a very nice touch on that tonight at 11s. Hope the other regular followers, Charlie and The Fox were on tonight!

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

My pleasure. Have been watching this horse and knew it was being primed for a big price win ( see previous posts) Trailed in last at Epsom last time but it was clear the course didn't suit it. Nice when it does come off. Had a very nice touch on that tonight at 11s. Hope the other regular followers, Charlie and The Fox were on tonight!

Er, no :blush: - on a wee gambling sabbatical after mounting losses.