Jags Related Gg's Today's!

Lindau

Few Jags related horses tomorrow. Will deffo be having a good bet on Thistlecrack, the others will be mostly small ew bets

Thistlecrack. 3:15 K

Archangel Raphael. 1:10F

Irish Thistle. 1:10MR

Maxie T. 2:25 W

McBookie price boost on Thistlecrack up to 2/1. Max bet is £20 but you can do multiple bets if you're confident ;)

• Like 1

No luck with the earlier jags horses (not surprisingly!) On to the Thistlecrack. Gonna have his work cut out beating the more experienced Cue Card. Had a reasonable bet as its never lost for me and it owes me nothing. Roll on 3:15

Thistlecrack 11/10 with Cue Card @6/4 at the moment.

Think Native River looks good. An ew outsider for me would be Bishops Road at around 16/1

Going fears allayed for Native River, I'm still hopeful my fancy can bring home the readies. I've taken him without Native River in the betting too so fingers crossed!

McBookie price boost on Thistlecrack up to 2/1. Max bet is £20 but you can do multiple bets if you're confident ;)

BV sent me through a notification of that offer (McBookie ride on the back of BV) - I'm usually suspicious of such offers (because I think the bookie thinks it's going to lose), so stayed clear...

Obviously a cracking horse but I have my doubts about the GC.

Think Native River looks good. An ew outsider for me would be Bishops Road at around 16/1

Boooooom again. Follow the trainer in form. Onenight didn't give you much of a run Jagfox...pulled up after about a mile! Been a cracking couple of days betting wise!!

Edited by Lindau

Boooooom again. Follow the trainer in form. Onenight didn't give you much of a run Jagfox...pulled up after about a mile! Been a cracking couple of days betting wise!!

Native River romped it on ground that suited. Not read what happened to my horse but fair play to the jockey for pulling him up if something felt wrong.

No problems mate. Next one to watch out for is Warp Factor. Will probably be entered in a low grade hurdle at Ayr or Musselburgh. They backed it the other day and he just got collared on the line. Recovery mission will be on the next time!

Just as I predicted, the Warp Factor is out today in a low grade, 5 runner race at Musselburgh. It's the only runner Thistle Bloodstock have at the meeting, so all the hints are there. Let's hope this gets my 2017 betting account off to a flyer!

Warp Factor 12:30 Muss. 15/8

A few Jags related horses tomorrow

Flaming Thistle. 2:00 Ayr. 5/1

Sweet n Chic 2:20 Plumpton. 13/2

Archimedes. 1:40 Southwell. 8/1

All have place prospects, though Flaming Thistle is now 13, he did win for me last year at 12/1. Small ew patent for the 3 of them for me!

• Like 1

'Pro' gambler by the name of Paul Gargan put out Glenalmond last night as a tip in Kingthistle's race - was 16s last night - now halved in price.

Not saying it won't win but I have dealt with Gargan before. Guys a crook. He has been involved with some of the shadiest characters involved in dodgy racing. Most have been jailed or banned. Used to give out horses as win tips that he knew were going to get beat then laid them to lose. Smaller liabilities if, on the off chance, the horse won and because he had given it out as a win bet to his followers the price had contracted substantially!

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/jockey-club-former-owner-and-tipster-warned-off-for-second-time/719007/#newsArchiveTabs=last7DaysNews

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Not saying it won't win but I have dealt with Gargan before. Guys a crook. He has been involved with some of the shadiest characters involved in dodgy racing. Most have been jailed or banned. Used to give out horses as win tips that he knew were going to get beat then laid them to lose. Smaller liabilities if, on the off chance, the horse won and because he had given it out as a win bet to his followers the price had contracted substantially!

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/jockey-club-former-owner-and-tipster-warned-off-for-second-time/719007/#newsArchiveTabs=last7DaysNews

Spot on, Lindau. I think that's exactly what's happened here - was in to 9.6 on Betfair and now drifting like the M. Celeste...

• Like 1