Jags Related Gg's Today's!

Lindau

Quite a few out tomorrow

A few Thistle Bloodstock horses running at Ayr including old favourite Warp Factor 7/4 3:00. Also in Ayrs 3:00 is Archies Advice 10/1

2:30 Ayr Archibelle 3/1

4:30 Ayr Kingsley Klarion 10/1

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to bow out with a bang tomorrow. Hanging up my finger for good on here. No cheers and clapping at the back....lol

Kingthistle 4/1 and Archies Advice 6/1 both in 3:30 Ham

Archi's Affaire 6/1 5:00 Ham

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 2

Hope you refer to thread and not forum as a whole? Always enjoyed your posts so your leaving would be a loss.

Don't go Lindau, or maybe we can take this thread to the gambling forum?

Thanks guys. This has been a good wee thread and we have had some nice success from the horses. Keep backing em and keep the thread running. I will be watching in the background, but no more posting on the site. Time to chill and get my blood pressure back to normal....lol Day off work today so heading to Hamilton for a wee tickle on the JRGG's

Edited by Lindau

Thanks guys. This has been a good wee thread and we have had some nice success from the horses. Keep backing em and keep the thread running. I will be watching in the background, but no more posting on the site. Time to chill and get my blood pressure back to normal....lol Day off work today so heading to Hamilton for a wee tickle on the JRGG's

Heading along also - best of luck, Lindau.

• Like 1

I've had a rethink on Archipeligo - dropped back to its winning distance and Nolan rides - think I'll be on.

Archi's Affaire is a definite.

Aye, I don't fancy the two in the 15:30. Only thing that Gaelic Tiger is the favourite and he's cost me a few bob but might get it right today.

Archi's Affaire is a definite.

Well I had to come back one last (and it is last) time to say....BOOM!! What a way to bow out. Got 7/1 at the track. 260 smackers back for my £25 ew punt. Hope you were on Charlie, Fox, Eleven and everyone else. Lots of bumping and barging in the final 2 furlongs and I thought the favourite was gonna get up. Thankfully it didn't. All the best guys!

Edited by Lindau

Well I had to come back one last (and it is last) time to say....BOOM!! What a way to bow out. Got 7/1 at the track. 260 smackers back for my £25 ew punt. Hope you were on Charlie, Fox, Eleven and everyone else. Lotsof bumping and barging in the final 2 furlongs and I thought the favourite was gonna get up. Thankfully it didn't. All the best guys!

Aye, after four seconds and one winner Archi's Affaire sent me into profit :) .

• Like 2

All the best Lindau. Had backed Archi's Affaire earlier in day on the nose at 3/1 so well pleased with price drift as ended up get 6's. Archipeligo back out tmrw night in the 8.10pm at Newcastle.

Also on Sat 4.10pm Doncaster Archippos running.

Edited by elevenone
  • Like 1

nice win for Archipeligo earlier this evening. Final race at Perth tmrw sees the unraced Archies Bet turn out at big price, however weak race and maybe worth a small ew nibble (also will be running in red,yellow,black and white colours so both kits represented).

• Like 1