Jags Related Gg's Today's!

Lindau

In its last 12 races its been a winner once, 5 times second and twice third. Its been in the mix alright.

Was running on the flat during the summer. Looks sure to grab a small race over the sticks in the not too distant future, probably up north!

Edited by Lindau

Got on Kingthistle ew last night at 8s.....now 7/2. There has been a couple of non runners, but looks like the money is down tonight!

Same here. I've got an e/w nibble at 8/1 and a fiver on the nose at 7/2. Could take the sting off of an expensive away day tomorrow?

• Like 1

BOOOOM!!! Xmas and tomorrow paid for in one swoop! 1st at 4/1, but I got 8/1 last night though there will be a R4 deduction. Won by a nostril, but a nostril is as good as 10 lengths. Doing really well with the ones I am saying are ready to strike! Hope a few of you got on. Best seats tomorrow Jagfox...and a few drinks....and a win hopefully!

Edited by Lindau

BOOOOM!!! Xmas and tomorrow paid for in one swoop! 1st at 4/1, but I got 8/1 last night though there will be a R4 deduction. Won by a nostril, but a nostril is as good as 10 lengths. Doing really well with the ones I am saying are ready to strike! Hope a few of you got on. Best seats tomorrow Jagfox...and a few drinks....and a win hopefully!

you be done it for me again mate,7 / 2 my money.

If our paths ever cross the drinks are on me !,,

Had a fiver that paid @ 4/1 another @ 9/2 and a fiver e/w @ 8/1. Not bad at all. Also reached my withdrawal allowance for setting up a bet365 account with a matched deposit bonus. A few quid winging its way to my bank account :lol:

@Lindau. Do you fancy Thistlecrack for the King George VI Chase on Boxing Day? Stuck a wee bit on @ 7/2. Could be a cracking race.

Hope you have non runner/no bet. Trainer has said he might leave it till the last minute to decide as he has the favourite in the race as well (Cue Card) and he is not sure whether the Crack has enough experience over the bigger obstacles yet to cope with the real top class chasers. One things for sure, if it runs I will be backing it. It has never lost for me yet but if he turns up, it will be his hardest task to date. Personally I will be surprised if it runs.

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

you be done it for me again mate,7 / 2 my money.

If our paths ever cross the drinks are on me !,,

No problems mate. Next one to watch out for is Warp Factor. Will probably be entered in a low grade hurdle at Ayr or Musselburgh. They backed it the other day and he just got collared on the line. Recovery mission will be on the next time!

I was looking at the thistle bloodstock [ thistle farm] website , and I noticed they have a young colt named partick thistle , born 17/2/14 in training.

I,m no expert unless there,s been problems but I thought it would be on the circuit by now?. This would be a good flutter for the jags fans.

Coming up for three years old on the flat and not having raced is surprising and does hint at some kind of problem. Just a baby if they are targeting the horse for the jumps.

Thistlecrack a confirmed runner for Boxing Day Jagfox, though your 7/2 might have a hefty R4 if you had non runner/no bet scenario due to the 3rd favourite being pulled out. . Now a 7/4 shot

Got it on the nose. Only a small wager. Might top it up. Cheers for the update Lindau.

Got it on the nose. Only a small wager. Might top it up. Cheers for the update Lindau.

I will be having a tickle as I have never lost when backing the horse. If they both stand up its a 2 horse race between Cue Card and Thistlecrack and they are both trained by the same trainer, Colin Tizzard. Should be a cracker!

OOOOFT...Just noticed this was running and it has just won the 13:05 Bangor at 28/1!!

Barton Gift

That was a sore one!

Had the winner of the 3:10 after reading the value bet guy on Sporting Life. Won @ 10/1, had him at 12s and 11s but there was a rule four. Still. Three decent wins in three days off the gee gees.

• Like 1

Got Onenightinvienna @ 20/1 ante post in the Welsh National. Now second favourite to a horse I backed in the Hennessy, Native River. Any thoughts?

Will have a look at the cards tomorrow. One things for certain, I will be on Thistlecrack in the biggie, but he faces a tough task against Cue Card. Should be a belter!