Eye See Tea Saturday 30Th April

Lindau

Play 3 cb's and we may as well play Craig levein system. No out ball. We woulld lose 1-0 with a scrambled goal from one of 29 corners conceded.

Archie should kick Osman and lawless up the proverbials and tell them to play properly. Drop welsh for god sake. Play Christie in there. He cant do any worse.

Play 2cb's least likely to get rag dolled. Possibly miller at rb and muzzy somewhere else.

And please. No Pogba!!!!

If lawless cant be arsed get the Celtic guy on early.

But do not invite them to attack for 90 minutes. We ain't playin Barcelona.

• Like 1

It is obvious to me that we have really missed Bannigan in the last couple of months. I still think we have enough points to avoid the playoff, but I am pretty sure that this is the worst time of the season to go into a slump as it will inevitably affect early ST sales for next season

For Falkirk to have grabbed second with Baird, Kerr et al would suggest:

a) Houston is a tactical genius, or

B) the standard is keech.

Hmm.

Falkirk are a decent side.

I say as good as relegated because to get through a play-off we'd probably need to score.

Edited by Charlie Endell

If it does come to a play off, if we can't beat any of the teams involved over two legs, we deserve to be in the championship next season. I would struggle to name 4 of the current Raith side, Falkirk have Baird, Kerr and Muirhead all getting regular games and Hibs will be dead on their feet if they get through.