Fans' Survey

Fawlty Towers

Im stillvwaitong on the results of and what was taken from, the last fans survey.

Have a look then:

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/may_2011/fans_survey_results

Lets not let failures in the past, especially since the club has changed a lot in that time, colour our judgement of what is taking place at the moment.

I have just completed the questionnaire. It is badly thought out, badly worded and badly constructed. If this is the best that the Trust can muster - something has to change.

I'm sure they will be very open to listen to your ideas on how to improve their communication with the fans. Give it a go.

Christ the club cannot do right for doing wrong with some people!

Well how would you feel if you were a gnome? For once I had great expectations that this new trust would address the more pressing issues at the Club. Instead you get the same old nonsense about matchday experiences, team on the park, fan/club communication etc etc. **** all about any Sanctuary. All inclusive policies! The Club treats gnomes as if they don't ******* exist. :angry:

• Like 1

Christ the club cannot do right for doing wrong with some people!

Iknow what you mean. You just need to look at Tag and the supporters federation as examples of how this current board are in no way the same as the old board.

Never let it be said that this current board just batter out any old idea then fail to manage it properly and see it through.

Bloody sceptics out there. They want things like this to fail.

• Like 1

If that comment is aimed at me Pinhead, you're plain wrong. But if you have completed the questionnaire, you will realise that, given the way the questions are framed and the way it is structured, it doesn't do a very good job of finding out supporters' views on what the Trust should do.

Iknow what you mean. You just need to look at Tag and the supporters federation as examples of how this current board are in no way the same as the old board.

Never let it be said that this current board just batter out any old idea then fail to manage it properly and see it through.

Bloody sceptics out there. They want things like this to fail.

Tag worked great for some folk, fair enough was not a roaring success but to some they were happy. So just because you didn't like it doesn't make it a failure. People like you moaned when the club never done anything or tried new things but now that they are doing things you now complain that they are not doing them right or just plainly kick them to the kerb as soon as they are announced. A lot of people say the fans could do better but look at the state of the Jags Trust and what that could have become if it was not ran for self importance.

You think the club fail to see things through? There has been plenty opportunity for volunteers and suggestions with open doors offered so if you think you can do better why not offer instead of moaning about everything!

• Like 1

If that comment is aimed at me Pinhead, you're plain wrong. But if you have completed the questionnaire, you will realise that, given the way the questions are framed and the way it is structured, it doesn't do a very good job of finding out supporters' views on what the Trust should do.

Not at all, just the usual suspects who think they can run the club better but fail to offer any suggestions or help

Tag worked great for some folk, fair enough was not a roaring success but to some they were happy. So just because you didn't like it doesn't make it a failure. People like you moaned when the club never done anything or tried new things but now that they are doing things you now complain that they are not doing them right or just plainly kick them to the kerb as soon as they are announced. A lot of people say the fans could do better but look at the state of the Jags Trust and what that could have become if it was not ran for self importance.

You think the club fail to see things through? There has been plenty opportunity for volunteers and suggestions with open doors offered so if you think you can do better why not offer instead of moaning about everything!

Im sorry if you've misunderstood. But i really liked TAG. I don't think i have ever been critical of the product or it's content.

Edited by potty trained