Aberdeen In The Cup

Albert's Ghost

Not too sure why but I just remembered the time, when managing (?) us, Dick Campbell got sent to the stand to a chorus of OFF!, OFF!, OFF! from us Jags fans.

Btw It's nice to see how fondly the Dons fans treat their ex player and manager.

I used to love the way DC used to throw his bunnet to the ground in a really badly exaggerated show of anger. He was comedy gold for that, not just for playing Stevie Fulton.

• Like 1

McGhee's problem is that he has never gotten over not getting the Celtic job. Pretty sure when he went to Pittodrie he said something like I am only hear until the Celtic job becomes available. No wonder they hate him up there.

That's exactly what he said. I was talking to Aberdeen supporting mate of mine tonight who told me that story.

After the initial disappointment of the cup draw hopefully the players can continue the level of performance at Perth and pick up some much needed points in the games leading up to the cup. A confident Jags team will fair much better at Pittodrie than one not knowing where the next league win is coming from.