Decrease In Number Of Nomad's Shows

RabTheJag

I have noticed this season that the Nomads Show has very rarely been on this season so far, whereas for the majority of games last season there was a show on, although this tailed off towards the end of the season. I was wondering, have we just been unlucky this season that either the hosts have been too busy or the usual commentators have been unavailible, or is there more to it than that?

I was wondering if maybe it was more to do with the general apathy a lot of fans are feeling towards all things Thistle these days? I am pretty sure if everything was going well with the club then there would be more fans willing to take over as harry wragg for the afternoon, and more people would be dissapointed if the show wasn't on. Remember last season so many Nomads were desperate for there to be a show on for the Dunfermline away game back in March that they clubbed together to pay for the commentator's ticket? What are other fan's thoughts on this?

Thanks for bringing this up. There are probably a good few reasons why there have been no shows. I'd guess that I've been available for around half the games so far this season, but those games have coincided with away days that the usual commentators have been unable to attend.

It may be down to apathy, but I've been finding that recently I have had very little time to myself due to being in the final stages of a PhD. On the occasions I've not been working at weekends I've been trying to find something more active and more sociable than sitting at my computer, as I seem to be sitting at a computer for much more of my life than I am not.

Would this be a good time to mention I won't be available to host the show this weekend? I'm in Berlin for a conference and will be here until Sunday.

There wase more than one then? I sacrificed my third box of pies that glorious night for my younger look-a-like :lol::lol:

:help:! :lol

I have to say I was very greatful to those who donated to the NOAMDS show tour of East End Park. I think it's a shame that the show isn't as well watched as it once was as it was something I enjoy(ed) doing when being HW.

Though unfortunatly I'm not much of an away day fan other than in the cups so can understand why it's been a bit on off this season.