Scott Fox Signs

22 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

Yeah, me too AndyMac. Then again from what I saw of fox last season, he was much improved. Time will tell, but young sneddon will get the competition for number 1 spot he didn't have last season and this will make him an even better player.

Last season, Sneddon started the season no. 3 behind Bell and Lennox. Lennox got injured 1st game which promoted him to no.2

Bell turned out to be not very good, so Sneddon was getting the nod leading up to Christmas.

Caldwell brought in Hazard. So, there was definitely competition which Sneddon won.

I am concerned that his reward for working to get the no.1 spot is actually being relegated to the no.2 spot. 

6 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

Last season, Sneddon started the season no. 3 behind Bell and Lennox. Lennox got injured 1st game which promoted him to no.2

Bell turned out to be not very good, so Sneddon was getting the nod leading up to Christmas.

Caldwell brought in Hazard. So, there was definitely competition which Sneddon won.

I am concerned that his reward for working to get the no.1 spot is actually being relegated to the no.2 spot. 

As long as the best keeper starts. I'd be very happy if wither is number 1 which is a great place for the team to be.